Geoff Johns has tweeted out tonight an image that teases a project called Doomsday Clock. The project is with Gary Frank and Brad Anderson. The story is set for November 2017 and the image gives off the feel of the Watchmen with the clock and color scheme, but the word Doomsday and the Superman logo give off a different vibe. Is this where we finally get answers about the Comedian’s button and Dr. Manhattan’s influence on the current DC Universe?
— Geoff Johns (@geoffjohns) May 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Countdown To Doomsday
- Crisis On Earth-X: Two More Bad Guys Appear On New Poster - November 21, 2017
- Unboxing November’s Friday The 13th-Themed Box Of Dread - November 21, 2017
- Ash Williams Meets Gene Simmons In New KISS/Army Of Darkness From Dynamite - November 21, 2017
- Dent And Berkenkotter Reunite For Myopia: Rise Of The Domes - November 21, 2017
- Declan Shalvey And PJ Holden Are Doing A James Bond: M One-Shot - November 21, 2017