Geoff Johns has tweeted out tonight an image that teases a project called Doomsday Clock. The project is with Gary Frank and Brad Anderson. The story is set for November 2017 and the image gives off the feel of the Watchmen with the clock and color scheme, but the word Doomsday and the Superman logo give off a different vibe. Is this where we finally get answers about the Comedian’s button and Dr. Manhattan’s influence on the current DC Universe?
— Geoff Johns (@geoffjohns) May 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Countdown To Doomsday
- Hot Toys ‘Roadworn Thor’ 1/6th Scale Figure Is A Bit Spoilery - July 25, 2017
- Matt Groening Brings ‘Disenchantment’ To Netflix - July 25, 2017
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Swinging Out To The AFC West - July 24, 2017
- Video: Taboo Of The Black Eyed Peas Becomes Marvel’s Red Wolf - July 24, 2017
- Richard Dragon Confirmed As Upcoming ‘Arrow’ Villain - July 24, 2017