Geoff Johns has tweeted out tonight an image that teases a project called Doomsday Clock. The project is with Gary Frank and Brad Anderson. The story is set for November 2017 and the image gives off the feel of the Watchmen with the clock and color scheme, but the word Doomsday and the Superman logo give off a different vibe. Is this where we finally get answers about the Comedian’s button and Dr. Manhattan’s influence on the current DC Universe?
— Geoff Johns (@geoffjohns) May 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Countdown To Doomsday
- Writer’s Commentary – Kieron Gillen Talks James Bond Service - May 25, 2017
- How To End A Season With A Bang – The Arrow Season Finale - May 25, 2017
- Arrow Season Finale – Live Blog - May 24, 2017
- From No Pants To No Team – Buffalo Bills Cut Offensive Tackle Cyrus Kouandjio - May 24, 2017
- New Lookers Ember Series From Pat Shand/Christian Zanier Leads Boundless’ August 2017 Solicitations - May 24, 2017