If you don’t want to know what happens at WrestleMania 57 in 2041, you should probably stop now. Otherwise, we’ve got big spoilers on one of the most anticipated matches for the card 24 years in the future. WWE RAW general manager Kurt Angle revealed the matchup via Twitter when, under the guise of congratulating Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella on the birth of their baby, Birdie Joe, Angle issued a challenge on behalf of his own daughter… well, one of them, at least. Angle has four daughters and a son.
— Kurt Angle (@RealKurtAngle) May 11, 2017
Then again, perhaps angle should pay attention to the old adage: never say never. Though retired at the behest of WWE after the company refused to clear him to wrestle, he recently said he would consider stepping back into the ring when his contract expires. Though Angle also hasn’t been cleared to compete in WWE, he hasn’t given up on his in-ring career either. Perhaps, sometime between now and the epic second generation feud at WrestleMania 57, Angle and Bryan will meet each other in a match after all.
In the meantime, you can relive all your favorite Kurt Angle memories by checking out the Kurt Angle Essential Collection DVD (or, you know, watching it all for free on the WWE Network). The DVD comes out in July, and the trailer was released yesterday:
- Ninja-K #11 Preview is Perfect Jumping-on Point for Jumping-on Point of Ninja-K #11 - August 16, 2018
- Image Unveils Weatherman #4 Variant by Bengal - August 16, 2018
- Archie Revisits His Roots as Riverdale Goes to War in Archie ’41 Preview - August 16, 2018
- Lightstep: Dark Horse to Publish Miloš Slavković’s Space Opera in November - August 16, 2018
- John Layman and Afu Chan Explore Space Horror in Outer Darkness at Skybound in November - August 16, 2018