If you don’t want to know what happens at WrestleMania 57 in 2041, you should probably stop now. Otherwise, we’ve got big spoilers on one of the most anticipated matches for the card 24 years in the future. WWE RAW general manager Kurt Angle revealed the matchup via Twitter when, under the guise of congratulating Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella on the birth of their baby, Birdie Joe, Angle issued a challenge on behalf of his own daughter… well, one of them, at least. Angle has four daughters and a son.
— Kurt Angle (@RealKurtAngle) May 11, 2017
Then again, perhaps angle should pay attention to the old adage: never say never. Though retired at the behest of WWE after the company refused to clear him to wrestle, he recently said he would consider stepping back into the ring when his contract expires. Though Angle also hasn’t been cleared to compete in WWE, he hasn’t given up on his in-ring career either. Perhaps, sometime between now and the epic second generation feud at WrestleMania 57, Angle and Bryan will meet each other in a match after all.
In the meantime, you can relive all your favorite Kurt Angle memories by checking out the Kurt Angle Essential Collection DVD (or, you know, watching it all for free on the WWE Network). The DVD comes out in July, and the trailer was released yesterday:
- X-Men: Bland Design – The Generic Origin of Lydia Nance Revealed in X-Men Gold #22 - February 22, 2018
- It’s Superteens Vs. Crusaders in New Archie Mini-Series in June - February 22, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – All Good Things Must End, Like Generation X #87 - February 22, 2018
- Over the Garden Wall Returns with New OGN from Jonathan Case and Jim Campbell - February 22, 2018
- IDW’s Ted Adams Joins CBLDF Board of Directors - February 22, 2018