Back in April, former WWE Superstar Ryback had some shocking words for current WWE Smackdown Live #1 contender for the WWE Championship, Jinder Mahal. “When you get gyno, red flags right off the ****ing bat,” Ryback said of the condition of enlarged breasts that is a symptom of steroid abuse. “Jesus Christ, that **** don’t happen on its own. And I like Jinder and whatnot and he looks great, but I am pointing out the obvious, that that doesn’t just fucking happen from fucking drinking your protein shake.”
Well, Jinder Mahal was interviewed by Sportskeeda, and the website asked him about his “stark physical transformation.” Mahal replied:
The secret is consistency. I literally haven’t had a cheat meal in 3-4 months. I haven’t eaten anything I shouldn’t have. Even now, on the tour, I have my cooling bag with me and I carry 5 meals with me so that I eat every 2 hours. I eat 30/40 grammes of carbohydrates, 30/40 grammes of proteins with every meal.
Then there’s cardio 6 days a week and weight training 6 days a week. I also became straight-edge. I also do a lot of Olympic compound movements.
Then there are lots of basic squats, lots of push-ups and other exercises. Overall, from diet to exercise, I’m seeing good results. I’m going to keep getting in better shape because not only do I look better but I feel better.
I feel better inside the ring in terms of stamina and endurance, which is important if I want to become WWE Champion and have long matches every night.
Well, don’t you feel stupid now, Ryback?
Mahal will face Randy Orton for the WWE Championship at WWE Payback on May 21.
- Ryback Wants Hulk Hogan to Return to WWE
- #Dive: Former WWE Superstar Ryback Says Indie Guys Who Have Never Been In Fights Are Ruining Pro Wrestling
- Former WWE Superstar Ryback Shoots On Entire Country Of India In Latest Podcast
- The Ice King Apology Tour Commences in 1st Look at Adventure Time: Marcy & Simon #1 - December 13, 2018
- Marvel Reveals Phil Noto Interlocking Variants for 80th Anniversary - December 13, 2018
- Lela Gwenn and Matthew Dow Smith Launch Bad Luck Chuck at Dark Horse in March - December 13, 2018
- Joe Illidge Explains Post-Valiant Future in Most Polite Open Letter Ever - December 13, 2018
- #GhostCorps: IDW Teases Something Big for Ghostbusters in 2019 - December 13, 2018