SEGA and Creative Assembly have revealed their first in-engine trailer for Total War: Warhammer II which features the fearsome Lizardmen of Lustria. Because they are exactly who you want to bring to a party.
The trailer’s description reads as follows:
Roaring out of the dense jungles of Lustria, these ancient, cold-blooded warriors are the servants of the Old Ones, enactors of the Great Plan and the true protectors of the world.
Along with the High Elves, Dark Elves, and one race yet to be announced, the Lizardmen are one of the four playable races in Total War: WARHAMMER II, and will be playable on the show floor at this year’s E3 in the first hands-on build of the game.
Brought low in millennia past by the daemonic incursions of The Great Cataclysm, their grand civilisation now lies in ruin. But a handful of Slann Mage priests still live, and with them hope – that their people may rise anew. Tireless in their quest to restore order to the world, the Lizardmen field a glittering diversity of scaled warriors, from the humble, nimble Skink, to the titanic Carnasaur: apex-predator of the Lustrian jungles.
You can watch the in-engine trailer featuring the Lizardmen below.
- Creative Assembly Give A First Look Of Total War: Warhammer II's Campaign
- Besting The Competition During 'Total War: Warhammer II' Demo At E3
- 'Total War: Warhammer II' Gets A Release Date Before E3
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018