In 1992, Spawn #1 by Todd McFarlane debuted to 1.7 million copies sold. In 2017 it sells… not quite that many. But it’s still going. And on Wednesday they are publishing the first issue one more time in a special director’s cut.
With covers by Ashley Wood, Clayton Crain (copying Todd McFarlane from Spawn #1) and Todd McFarlane (copying
Mark Bagley Joe Quesada from Ultimate Spider-Man #1)…
The Director’s Cut includes the original artboards of Spawn #1…
…as well as commentary from Todd himself on each page. Plus extra pin-ups and never before seen art.
Out on Wednesday. I wonder if it will still have a “thanks” to Lance Gueck inside?
- Sam & Twitch's Star Wars Episode By Kevin Smith Is Probably Not What You Think It Would Be...
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018