In 1992, Spawn #1 by Todd McFarlane debuted to 1.7 million copies sold. In 2017 it sells… not quite that many. But it’s still going. And on Wednesday they are publishing the first issue one more time in a special director’s cut.
With covers by Ashley Wood, Clayton Crain (copying Todd McFarlane from Spawn #1) and Todd McFarlane (copying
Mark Bagley Joe Quesada from Ultimate Spider-Man #1)…
The Director’s Cut includes the original artboards of Spawn #1…
…as well as commentary from Todd himself on each page. Plus extra pin-ups and never before seen art.
Out on Wednesday. I wonder if it will still have a “thanks” to Lance Gueck inside?
- Sam & Twitch's Star Wars Episode By Kevin Smith Is Probably Not What You Think It Would Be...
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018