In 1992, Spawn #1 by Todd McFarlane debuted to 1.7 million copies sold. In 2017 it sells… not quite that many. But it’s still going. And on Wednesday they are publishing the first issue one more time in a special director’s cut.
With covers by Ashley Wood, Clayton Crain (copying Todd McFarlane from Spawn #1) and Todd McFarlane (copying
Mark Bagley Joe Quesada from Ultimate Spider-Man #1)…
The Director’s Cut includes the original artboards of Spawn #1…
…as well as commentary from Todd himself on each page. Plus extra pin-ups and never before seen art.
Out on Wednesday. I wonder if it will still have a “thanks” to Lance Gueck inside?
- Sam & Twitch's Star Wars Episode By Kevin Smith Is Probably Not What You Think It Would Be...
- Nine Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Pyramid At The End Of The World – Do You Consent? - May 27, 2017
- 71 Shots Of Cosplay From MCM London Comic Con – On The Showfloor, In The Sunshine, In The Bars…. - May 27, 2017
- Comichaus – The Streaming App For Discovering Indie Comics - May 27, 2017
- Deathstroke Vs. Jesus – Christopher Priest Writes About DC Comics, Censorship, Sex, Religion And Birth Control - May 27, 2017
- How Far Will Superhero Creamery & T-Shirt Design Go Over Trademarks Against DC Comics? - May 27, 2017