Released a couple days ago, Bandai Namco has started putting out short trailers about the characters you’ll see in the game. But the trailer you’re about to watch below isn’t too descriptive. Unlike trailers you see in other game franchises like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, about all you get from this one is a handful of characters being addressed by name and a little bit of fighting. There’s no storyline reveal, no explanation of why they’ve returned, not even a talk about rivalries which is addressed in the first ten seconds with the text “The best fights are personal.” It looks all nice and pretty, but it would have been nice to get something ou of the game beyond quick glimpses at the fighters.
- Vega's Classic Stage Is Coming To 'Street Fighter V' With New DLC
- 'Tekken 7' Releases The Opening Title Sequence For Fun
- Overwatch Shows Off the Artwork That Went Into Brigitte - March 17, 2018
- Nintendo Will Fix the Common Blade Bug in Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s Next Update - March 17, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Currently Holds the Most Evo 2018 Entrants - March 17, 2018
- Shorthand History Lessons with DK Books’ Justice League: The Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2018
- Square Enix Surprises Nintendo Switch and 3DS Owners with Impromptu Sale - March 17, 2018