Released a couple days ago, Bandai Namco has started putting out short trailers about the characters you’ll see in the game. But the trailer you’re about to watch below isn’t too descriptive. Unlike trailers you see in other game franchises like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, about all you get from this one is a handful of characters being addressed by name and a little bit of fighting. There’s no storyline reveal, no explanation of why they’ve returned, not even a talk about rivalries which is addressed in the first ten seconds with the text “The best fights are personal.” It looks all nice and pretty, but it would have been nice to get something ou of the game beyond quick glimpses at the fighters.
- Vega's Classic Stage Is Coming To 'Street Fighter V' With New DLC
- 'Tekken 7' Releases The Opening Title Sequence For Fun
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr - October 14, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One - October 14, 2018
- Pokémon Café in Tokyo Will Have a Special Pokémon: Let’s Go Menu - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 – Semifinals - October 14, 2018