As previewed on ABC News this morning, in their new biweekly Inside Marvel advertorial segment, a look at Secret Empire #2 with Marvel execs Axel Alonso and Tom Brevoort, – and writer Nick Spencer over Skype with the destroyed heroes picking up the pieces of an assault by the Hydra government of the USA led by “Stevil” Rogers, as well as a glimpse at the Manhattan heroes held under the Darkforce dome.
And for those with major concerns about the storyline, Tom Brevoort says that the folk at Marvel are “sharper and craftier than people give us credit for” and Axel Alonso adds “you don’t get anything for playing it safe.” And Nick Spencer talks about Secret Empire as a “cautionary tale, a timeless struggle”… so not Trump, okay? Take a peek at some screencaps.
You can watch Tom, Axel and Nick talk here,
ABC is owned by Disney, Marvel’s owners.
- Dan DiDio On DC Comics And Acknowledging Legacy Numbering - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Cinematic Universe ‘Black Panther’ Origin And ‘Infinity War’ Preludes - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics Hires Jaime Hernandez For ‘Ms America Chavez’ Origin - July 25, 2017
- Treating Hitler Like Any Other Character: The Preacher Press Room At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- ‘Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man’ Makes Spidey An Outlaw Again In #297 - July 25, 2017