As previewed on ABC News this morning, in their new biweekly Inside Marvel advertorial segment, a look at Secret Empire #2 with Marvel execs Axel Alonso and Tom Brevoort, – and writer Nick Spencer over Skype with the destroyed heroes picking up the pieces of an assault by the Hydra government of the USA led by “Stevil” Rogers, as well as a glimpse at the Manhattan heroes held under the Darkforce dome.
And for those with major concerns about the storyline, Tom Brevoort says that the folk at Marvel are “sharper and craftier than people give us credit for” and Axel Alonso adds “you don’t get anything for playing it safe.” And Nick Spencer talks about Secret Empire as a “cautionary tale, a timeless struggle”… so not Trump, okay? Take a peek at some screencaps.
You can watch Tom, Axel and Nick talk here,
ABC is owned by Disney, Marvel’s owners.
- Kick-Ass #1 And Metal #6 On Front And Back Of Next Week’s Diamond Previews Catalogue - November 22, 2017
- 13 Thoughts About Doomsday Clock #1 – Learning From History, Condemned To Repeat It Anyway (SPOILERS) - November 21, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today, And Doomsday Clock Eclipses Them All – A Comic Show - November 21, 2017
- Batman And Catwoman’s First Date Sells Out A Week Before Publication, Batman Annual #2 Goes To Second Print - November 21, 2017
- Geoff Johns’ 11.57 PM Countdown Video For Doomsday Clock #1 - November 21, 2017