As previewed on ABC News this morning, in their new biweekly Inside Marvel advertorial segment, a look at Secret Empire #2 with Marvel execs Axel Alonso and Tom Brevoort, – and writer Nick Spencer over Skype with the destroyed heroes picking up the pieces of an assault by the Hydra government of the USA led by “Stevil” Rogers, as well as a glimpse at the Manhattan heroes held under the Darkforce dome.
And for those with major concerns about the storyline, Tom Brevoort says that the folk at Marvel are “sharper and craftier than people give us credit for” and Axel Alonso adds “you don’t get anything for playing it safe.” And Nick Spencer talks about Secret Empire as a “cautionary tale, a timeless struggle”… so not Trump, okay? Take a peek at some screencaps.
You can watch Tom, Axel and Nick talk here,
ABC is owned by Disney, Marvel’s owners.
- A Comic Show – Out Of The Other Side Of A Hurricane - September 19, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics For December 2017 Solicits - September 19, 2017
- Damon Lindelof’s Watchmen Adaptation For HBO Starts Pre-Production - September 19, 2017
- Berke Breathed’s New Complete ‘Bloom County’ Set Costs $1200 – Here’s Why - September 19, 2017
- IDW December 2017 Solicits Put A Love And Rocket Up Your Assassinistas - September 19, 2017