As previewed on ABC News this morning, in their new biweekly Inside Marvel advertorial segment, a look at Secret Empire #2 with Marvel execs Axel Alonso and Tom Brevoort, – and writer Nick Spencer over Skype with the destroyed heroes picking up the pieces of an assault by the Hydra government of the USA led by “Stevil” Rogers, as well as a glimpse at the Manhattan heroes held under the Darkforce dome.
And for those with major concerns about the storyline, Tom Brevoort says that the folk at Marvel are “sharper and craftier than people give us credit for” and Axel Alonso adds “you don’t get anything for playing it safe.” And Nick Spencer talks about Secret Empire as a “cautionary tale, a timeless struggle”… so not Trump, okay? Take a peek at some screencaps.
You can watch Tom, Axel and Nick talk here,
ABC is owned by Disney, Marvel’s owners.
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018
- Marvel Uses Father’s Day to Promote Marvel Rising and Marvel Super Hero Adventures - March 23, 2018
- Sneak Peek at The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest from WonderCon 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Only the First Printing of DC Nation #0 Will Be 25 Cents - March 23, 2018