As previewed on ABC News this morning, in their new biweekly Inside Marvel advertorial segment, a look at Secret Empire #2 with Marvel execs Axel Alonso and Tom Brevoort, – and writer Nick Spencer over Skype with the destroyed heroes picking up the pieces of an assault by the Hydra government of the USA led by “Stevil” Rogers, as well as a glimpse at the Manhattan heroes held under the Darkforce dome.
And for those with major concerns about the storyline, Tom Brevoort says that the folk at Marvel are “sharper and craftier than people give us credit for” and Axel Alonso adds “you don’t get anything for playing it safe.” And Nick Spencer talks about Secret Empire as a “cautionary tale, a timeless struggle”… so not Trump, okay? Take a peek at some screencaps.
You can watch Tom, Axel and Nick talk here,
ABC is owned by Disney, Marvel’s owners.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018
- What Makes A Hero? - May 20, 2018