In a press release announcing a restructuring of their editorial team today, DC Comics revealed some details about the role of Vice President and Executive Editor Bobbie Chase, who is one of a new trinity of Executive Editors who will divide up DC into three publishing kingdoms underneath Editor-in-Chief Bob Harras. With Pat McCallum carving out the DC superhero titles and Mark Doyle staking his claim to Vertigo and Young Animal, Chase will oversee the remainder of DC’s publishing.
Perhaps most exciting, that includes a Young Readers imprint set to launch in 2018. Chase will also rule over the newly relaunched Wildstorm Universe, Hanna-Barbera comics, DC Kids, Digital First titles, custom comics, and Milestone. She will also continue to oversee talent development at DC.
Stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for news on these all the big changes at DC Comics today.
- After Joss Whedon Reshoots, Justice League Runtime Now 50 Minutes Shorter - October 21, 2017
- Focusing On The Important Stuff, Impact Wrestling Asks Fans To Choose Official Impact Pizza - October 21, 2017
- WWE Superstars The New Day And Zack Ryder Visit Funko Headquarters - October 21, 2017
- Will Conrad Joins Action Comics Creative Team Earlier Than Expected - October 21, 2017
- Warner Bros Optimistically Working On Justice League Sequel, Still Working On The Batman Script - October 21, 2017