In a press release announcing a restructuring of their editorial team today, DC Comics revealed some details about the role of Vice President and Executive Editor Bobbie Chase, who is one of a new trinity of Executive Editors who will divide up DC into three publishing kingdoms underneath Editor-in-Chief Bob Harras. With Pat McCallum carving out the DC superhero titles and Mark Doyle staking his claim to Vertigo and Young Animal, Chase will oversee the remainder of DC’s publishing.
Perhaps most exciting, that includes a Young Readers imprint set to launch in 2018. Chase will also rule over the newly relaunched Wildstorm Universe, Hanna-Barbera comics, DC Kids, Digital First titles, custom comics, and Milestone. She will also continue to oversee talent development at DC.
Stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for news on these all the big changes at DC Comics today.
- Anna Diop Will Play Starfire On DC’s Live-Action Streaming ‘Titans’ - August 23, 2017
- Teenage Rob Liefeld Draws Wolverine In The Style Of John Byrne, From 1983 - August 23, 2017
- A New Comic Called ‘Trump’s Titans’ Is Some Kind Of Parody, But Of What, And Why? - August 23, 2017
- Did Mark Millar’s Netflix Deal Make His Co-Creators Millionaires? - August 23, 2017
- Industry In Revolt As More Retailers Boycott Marvel Lenticular Covers - August 23, 2017