In a press release announcing a restructuring of their editorial team today, DC Comics revealed some details about the role of Vice President and Executive Editor Bobbie Chase, who is one of a new trinity of Executive Editors who will divide up DC into three publishing kingdoms underneath Editor-in-Chief Bob Harras. With Pat McCallum carving out the DC superhero titles and Mark Doyle staking his claim to Vertigo and Young Animal, Chase will oversee the remainder of DC’s publishing.
Perhaps most exciting, that includes a Young Readers imprint set to launch in 2018. Chase will also rule over the newly relaunched Wildstorm Universe, Hanna-Barbera comics, DC Kids, Digital First titles, custom comics, and Milestone. She will also continue to oversee talent development at DC.
Stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for news on these all the big changes at DC Comics today.
- Hugh Jackman Suggests Racebending Next Wolverine, Or Just Using Dafne Keen - May 25, 2017
- Marvelsplaining: Nick Spencer Tells Us Why Never-Ending Relaunches Are Actually A Good Thing - May 25, 2017
- Oblivion’s Joseph Kosinski Rumored Frontrunner To Direct Top Gun 2 - May 25, 2017
- Chase And Old Lace Get Runaways Teasers From Marvel - May 24, 2017
- Martin Dunn On Launching Punkhouse Press, Disrupting Diamond, Punching Nazis, And Making Comics Punk Again - May 24, 2017