In a press release announcing a restructuring of their editorial team today, DC Comics revealed some details about the role of Vice President and Executive Editor Bobbie Chase, who is one of a new trinity of Executive Editors who will divide up DC into three publishing kingdoms underneath Editor-in-Chief Bob Harras. With Pat McCallum carving out the DC superhero titles and Mark Doyle staking his claim to Vertigo and Young Animal, Chase will oversee the remainder of DC’s publishing.
Perhaps most exciting, that includes a Young Readers imprint set to launch in 2018. Chase will also rule over the newly relaunched Wildstorm Universe, Hanna-Barbera comics, DC Kids, Digital First titles, custom comics, and Milestone. She will also continue to oversee talent development at DC.
Stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for news on these all the big changes at DC Comics today.
- New OGN Grand Abyss Hotel Explores Rebellion in a World Overrun by Big Business and Fake News - November 21, 2018
- Captain Lars Stars in “Epic, Mind-Bending Adventure” for February’s Steven Universe #25 - November 20, 2018
- 2 Covers for Buffy the Vampire Slayer #1 and #2 by Jen Bartel and Ryan Inzana - November 20, 2018
- Because U Demanded It: David Manak and Warren Kremer’s Ewoks Collected in February - November 20, 2018
- Chris Claremont’s Early Iron Fist Work Collected in Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Complete Collection - November 20, 2018