In a press release announcing a restructuring of their editorial team today, DC Comics revealed some details about the role of Vice President and Executive Editor Bobbie Chase, who is one of a new trinity of Executive Editors who will divide up DC into three publishing kingdoms underneath Editor-in-Chief Bob Harras. With Pat McCallum carving out the DC superhero titles and Mark Doyle staking his claim to Vertigo and Young Animal, Chase will oversee the remainder of DC’s publishing.
Perhaps most exciting, that includes a Young Readers imprint set to launch in 2018. Chase will also rule over the newly relaunched Wildstorm Universe, Hanna-Barbera comics, DC Kids, Digital First titles, custom comics, and Milestone. She will also continue to oversee talent development at DC.
Stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for news on these all the big changes at DC Comics today.
- Mark Millar: Warner Bros Is Talking To Directors About A Superman: Red Son Movie - June 27, 2017
- Is Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Teasing An X-Men: Dark Phoenix Role? - June 27, 2017
- Eva Marie Is Done With WWE, But She’s Not “Done” With WWE - June 27, 2017
- Marvel Teases Inhumans Trailer Thursday With Trailer For Trailer Today - June 27, 2017
- WWE Responds To “Inappropriate” Use Of N-Word During LaVar Ball Segment On RAW - June 27, 2017