Last night was the world premiere of the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 movie and Marvel covered the red carpet, talking with the cast and crew. When it came time to interview director James Gunn, he brought up his good friend and Yondu actor Michael Rooker… then immediately talked about how he just make the movies so Rooker can find work. They also talk about expanding the Ravager world, how they have known since the beginning the culture of the Ravagers and how big it is and can have someone like Stallone’s character of Stakar in it. Though Rooker liked all the different faces. And we learn that the Ravagers ship, The Ecclector, set had to be built in a convention center because it was so big. Gunn says it would take 10 minutes to walk across the full set.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 opens May 5th.
- The Dolphins Sign Rey Maualuga To Help Depleted Linebacker Corps - August 19, 2017
- Betty & Veronica: Vixens Lead The Archie Comics November 2017 Solicitations - August 19, 2017
- Game Night – Playing The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game - August 19, 2017
- Winter Is Here – Game Of Thrones Inspired Christmas Trees - August 19, 2017
- President Donald Trump To Skip The Kennedy Center Honors - August 19, 2017