Last night was the world premiere of the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 movie and Marvel covered the red carpet, talking with the cast and crew. When it came time to interview director James Gunn, he brought up his good friend and Yondu actor Michael Rooker… then immediately talked about how he just make the movies so Rooker can find work. They also talk about expanding the Ravager world, how they have known since the beginning the culture of the Ravagers and how big it is and can have someone like Stallone’s character of Stakar in it. Though Rooker liked all the different faces. And we learn that the Ravagers ship, The Ecclector, set had to be built in a convention center because it was so big. Gunn says it would take 10 minutes to walk across the full set.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 opens May 5th.
- Amy Chu Takes Red Sonja On A Buddy Road Trip - June 23, 2017
- Comic Artist Tommy Castillo Has Passed Away - June 23, 2017
- Rip Hunter Vs The Legends Of Tomorrow Round 2 – Beverly Hills Cop Style - June 23, 2017
- The Arrow Season Finale Was About More Than Who Lived And Who Died - June 23, 2017
- George R. R. Martin’s ‘Nightflyers’ Gets One Step Closer To Series - June 23, 2017