Last night was the world premiere of the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 movie and Marvel covered the red carpet, talking with the cast and crew. When it came time to interview director James Gunn, he brought up his good friend and Yondu actor Michael Rooker… then immediately talked about how he just make the movies so Rooker can find work. They also talk about expanding the Ravager world, how they have known since the beginning the culture of the Ravagers and how big it is and can have someone like Stallone’s character of Stakar in it. Though Rooker liked all the different faces. And we learn that the Ravagers ship, The Ecclector, set had to be built in a convention center because it was so big. Gunn says it would take 10 minutes to walk across the full set.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 opens May 5th.
- Supergirl Vs Snapper Car In Ace Reporter – Live Blog - April 24, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool NFL Mock Draft Part 1 (Picks 1 – 10) - April 24, 2017
- Overwatch’s Genji To Join Heroes Of The Storm - April 24, 2017
- Catch Up With The Scarlet Speedster – The Flash Spring Recap - April 24, 2017
- Whatever Happened To Collaborations? - April 24, 2017