Last night was the world premiere of the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 movie and Marvel covered the red carpet, talking with the cast and crew. When it came time to interview director James Gunn, he brought up his good friend and Yondu actor Michael Rooker… then immediately talked about how he just make the movies so Rooker can find work. They also talk about expanding the Ravager world, how they have known since the beginning the culture of the Ravagers and how big it is and can have someone like Stallone’s character of Stakar in it. Though Rooker liked all the different faces. And we learn that the Ravagers ship, The Ecclector, set had to be built in a convention center because it was so big. Gunn says it would take 10 minutes to walk across the full set.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 opens May 5th.
- Alec Baldwin May Take Trump Impersonation to Broadway - December 12, 2017
- New ‘Bright’ Trailer Introduces Us to Orcish Love Songs - December 12, 2017
- Marvel’s The Punisher Season 1: A Look Inside with the Cast - December 12, 2017
- Read Red Sonja Vol 4 #0 Free from Dynamite’s 2017 Blockbuster Holiday Bundle - December 11, 2017
- Stan Lee to do His Obligatory Cameo on Marvel’s Runaway - December 11, 2017