Starbreeze Publishing has announced that their asymmetrical horror survival game Dead By Daylight will soon bring its asymmetric horror to console. Physical and digital copies of the game, which will include bonus content such as the original soundtrack and previously-released DLC characters and maps, will be available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 starting on June 20.
I had fun with this one back at E3 last year just after it launched on PC, and have caught up with the game a few times since. Halloween‘s Michael Meyers is one of the many DLC killers to have come to the game since launch and brought with him a new survivor and map. The rest of the DLC packs are a bit more copyright-free editions of popular horror tropes like the Tracker and the Hag.
Back at PAX East a few months ago, I was still very impressed with the game and will be excited to test it out on console. Those who haven’t checked the game out, well, you absolutely should. The game pretty much single-handedly boosted the sales for publisher Starbreeze Studios back in 2016.
The latest trailer for the game’s Left Behind DLC is below.
- 'Dead By Daylight' Killers Now Have Win Condition Updates
- We Finally Review 'Dead By Daylight' As It Comes To Console
- 'Dead By Daylight' Adds New Content For The Survivors With "The Headcase"
- Should Game Conventions Open With a Barrage of Trailers? - December 9, 2017
- Moonlighter Shows off a New Trailer at PSX - December 9, 2017
- Gorgeous Indie Action-Adventure Game Mulaka Shines at PSX - December 9, 2017
- Fantasy Strike Will Come to PS4 for All You Super Street Fighter 2 Fans - December 9, 2017
- Grab Games Announces Knockout League for PSVR at PSX 2017 - December 9, 2017