As a normal 31 year old sort of functioning adult, I tend to eat food. Most of the time I eat normal boring things like cereal, bananas, salad, pizza. Normal stuff. But every so often I’ll come across something and go “You know, that looks questionable but I like the packaging.” In this case, it was a can of Campbell’s chicken noodle soup with Captain America on it.
They also had Spider-Man, but this $1 canned soup was already too much of an investment. So I dumped the contents of the can into a grab it bowl, and zapped it in my microwave for a minute. What you see before you is the end result.
There were about 2 pieces of “chicken” in the soup, everything else was American noodles, carrots, and broth. It wasn’t the worst thing I’ve ever had. The noodles seem to be in the shapes of Cap’s shield, possily Thor’s hammer, the Avengers ‘A’, and maybe one more thing. I can’t tell. I could only eat maybe half the soup before giving up on this. If you’re a kid I’m sure you’ll love it. If you’re an adult who sometimes makes questionable life choices, you may like this too. God save my soul.
- Nerd Food: These Are The Honey Maid Cookies You Are Looking For
- Oh My Goth Look At This Ice Cream!
- Nerd Food: Re-Live The Taste Of Marvel's Civil War With Civil War Cheeze-Its
- A New Convention Called Fandemic Is Coming To Houston, Texas - August 19, 2017
- Otakon Cosplay Spotlight: Julia Rika As Nami From One Piece - August 19, 2017
- Is Disney World No Longer Offering Complimentary Toiletries? - August 19, 2017
- Otakon Cosplay Spotlight: Kat And DJ Ranma S As Spike And Rarity From My Little Pony - August 19, 2017
- Wonder Woman Co-Creator William Moulton Marston On Nazis’ Problem With Women - August 19, 2017