As a normal 31 year old sort of functioning adult, I tend to eat food. Most of the time I eat normal boring things like cereal, bananas, salad, pizza. Normal stuff. But every so often I’ll come across something and go “You know, that looks questionable but I like the packaging.” In this case, it was a can of Campbell’s chicken noodle soup with Captain America on it.
They also had Spider-Man, but this $1 canned soup was already too much of an investment. So I dumped the contents of the can into a grab it bowl, and zapped it in my microwave for a minute. What you see before you is the end result.
There were about 2 pieces of “chicken” in the soup, everything else was American noodles, carrots, and broth. It wasn’t the worst thing I’ve ever had. The noodles seem to be in the shapes of Cap’s shield, possily Thor’s hammer, the Avengers ‘A’, and maybe one more thing. I can’t tell. I could only eat maybe half the soup before giving up on this. If you’re a kid I’m sure you’ll love it. If you’re an adult who sometimes makes questionable life choices, you may like this too. God save my soul.
- Glorious Cosplay From All Sorts Of Genres At C2E2 Last Friday - April 29, 2017
- Valiant Comics And Valiant Beer! Baringa At The Valiant Beer Release Party! - April 29, 2017
- Nerd Food: These Are The Honey Maid Cookies You Are Looking For - April 29, 2017
- Arcade Chaser: Lauren Visits The Stern Pinball Facility - April 28, 2017
- Nerd Food: Guardians Of The Galaxy GoGurt Is A Gooey Delicious Mess - April 28, 2017