As a normal 31 year old sort of functioning adult, I tend to eat food. Most of the time I eat normal boring things like cereal, bananas, salad, pizza. Normal stuff. But every so often I’ll come across something and go “You know, that looks questionable but I like the packaging.” In this case, it was a can of Campbell’s chicken noodle soup with Captain America on it.
They also had Spider-Man, but this $1 canned soup was already too much of an investment. So I dumped the contents of the can into a grab it bowl, and zapped it in my microwave for a minute. What you see before you is the end result.
There were about 2 pieces of “chicken” in the soup, everything else was American noodles, carrots, and broth. It wasn’t the worst thing I’ve ever had. The noodles seem to be in the shapes of Cap’s shield, possily Thor’s hammer, the Avengers ‘A’, and maybe one more thing. I can’t tell. I could only eat maybe half the soup before giving up on this. If you’re a kid I’m sure you’ll love it. If you’re an adult who sometimes makes questionable life choices, you may like this too. God save my soul.
- Nerd Food: These Are The Honey Maid Cookies You Are Looking For
- Oh My Goth Look At This Ice Cream!
- Nerd Food: Re-Live The Taste Of Marvel's Civil War With Civil War Cheeze-Its
- Imagineering Gives a Special Look at the Updated ‘Golden Dream’ Anthem - March 21, 2018
- Charlotte Flair May Be Ready for Asuka - March 21, 2018
- Watch: Daniel Bryan Opens up SmackDown Live with Outstanding News - March 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Black Flag Brewing Company’s Saved by the Bell Beer - March 20, 2018
- Disney Style Shares Some Adorable Hairstyles to Go with Your Mouse Ears - March 19, 2018