As a normal 31 year old sort of functioning adult, I tend to eat food. Most of the time I eat normal boring things like cereal, bananas, salad, pizza. Normal stuff. But every so often I’ll come across something and go “You know, that looks questionable but I like the packaging.” In this case, it was a can of Campbell’s chicken noodle soup with Captain America on it.
They also had Spider-Man, but this $1 canned soup was already too much of an investment. So I dumped the contents of the can into a grab it bowl, and zapped it in my microwave for a minute. What you see before you is the end result.
There were about 2 pieces of “chicken” in the soup, everything else was American noodles, carrots, and broth. It wasn’t the worst thing I’ve ever had. The noodles seem to be in the shapes of Cap’s shield, possily Thor’s hammer, the Avengers ‘A’, and maybe one more thing. I can’t tell. I could only eat maybe half the soup before giving up on this. If you’re a kid I’m sure you’ll love it. If you’re an adult who sometimes makes questionable life choices, you may like this too. God save my soul.
- Nerd Food: These Are The Honey Maid Cookies You Are Looking For
- Oh My Goth Look At This Ice Cream!
- Nerd Food: Re-Live The Taste Of Marvel's Civil War With Civil War Cheeze-Its
- Nerd Food: Is Pillsbury’s Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Any Good? - October 20, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Sounds Of Terror! For Halloween - October 20, 2017
- Craft Beer And More At BaseLine Tap House Inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios - October 20, 2017
- Disney’s California Adventure Is Celebrating Families With Coco - October 19, 2017
- Nerd Food: A Taste Of The Underworld At Club Charles In Baltimore, MD - October 19, 2017