Marvel has announced that Janet McTeer has been cast in Jessica Jones Season 2 in a mystery role that not even Alias Investigations can figure out until more information is released. That’s not going to stop us from trying though, so please post your best guesses in the comments so we can potentially create clickbait articles from them, just like this one, which asks who McTeer will be playing as if we know the answer, even though readers will be disappointed to learn that we actually have no idea.
The Golden Globe winner and Oscar nominee received high praise in a press release from Marvel and Netflix, with Marvel TV head Jeph Loeb saying “We are so fortunate to have an actress of Janet’s talent and stature join what is already an incredible cast,” and executive producer Melissa Rosenberg adding, “Her gravitas and authenticity are the perfect ingredients for all we’re trying to create this year. She disappears into roles, gives her characters extraordinary dimension and depth. We’re incredibly fortunate to be able to collaborate with her.
The thirteen episode second season, which just started production, doesn’t have a premiere date yet, but we know it will come after The Defenders, which debuts in August.
- Luc Besson’s EuropaCorp Buys Rights To Howard Chaykin’s American Flagg For TV Show - September 25, 2017
- Violent Live Performance Stuns Crowd At Fantastic Fest Screening Of ‘The Square’ - September 25, 2017
- Quint, Capone, And Horrorella Step Down From Ain’t It Cool News In Wake Of Harry Knowles Sexual Assault Allegations - September 25, 2017
- Jonathan Hickman Returning To Marvel “Sooner Than You Think,” Says Tom Brevoort - September 25, 2017
- Fantastic Fest Attendees Disturbed By Secret Screening Of Lost Ed Wood Porno ‘Take It Out In Trade’ - September 25, 2017