Marvel has announced that Janet McTeer has been cast in Jessica Jones Season 2 in a mystery role that not even Alias Investigations can figure out until more information is released. That’s not going to stop us from trying though, so please post your best guesses in the comments so we can potentially create clickbait articles from them, just like this one, which asks who McTeer will be playing as if we know the answer, even though readers will be disappointed to learn that we actually have no idea.
The Golden Globe winner and Oscar nominee received high praise in a press release from Marvel and Netflix, with Marvel TV head Jeph Loeb saying “We are so fortunate to have an actress of Janet’s talent and stature join what is already an incredible cast,” and executive producer Melissa Rosenberg adding, “Her gravitas and authenticity are the perfect ingredients for all we’re trying to create this year. She disappears into roles, gives her characters extraordinary dimension and depth. We’re incredibly fortunate to be able to collaborate with her.
The thirteen episode second season, which just started production, doesn’t have a premiere date yet, but we know it will come after The Defenders, which debuts in August.
- At Least One Reviewer Loved Justice League, And His Name Is Jim Lee - November 19, 2017
- Justice League’s Sub-$100M Opening Is Officially The Lowest In DCEU History - November 19, 2017
- On Way Out Door, Brian Michael Bendis Takes A Parting Shot At Marvel Variant Covers - November 19, 2017
- DC-Loving Long Beach Mayor Blast Critics, Defends Zack Snyder In Self-Described Justice League Rant - November 19, 2017
- Gotham City Residents Think Someone Should Do Something About Batman In Wayne Thanksgiving SNL Sketch - November 19, 2017