It was once a slot filled by a fake conservative version of Stephen Colbert. It was then the home of Larry Wilmor’s The Nightly Show. Now, Comedy Central is giving the 11:30 PM slot after the Daily Show with Trevor Noah to President Donald Trump… well, sort of. The new series will start impersonator Anthony Atamanuik as Late Night Donald. It will also feature Peter Grosz as Mike Peance. The show is being executive produced by Adam Palley.
“Laughing at the President is a proud American tradition and we hope not to disappoint anyone in that department,” Atamanuik said. “But our political system is too broken for us to be content joking about one man, even though he is a disastrous silly little toddler boy. Mostly I’d just like to thank Comedy Central for giving us this platform to speak truth to power and if we’re lucky, end up in prison!”
The President Show begins April 27th.
- Fox Rushes to Renew Brand New Series 9-1-1 - January 16, 2018
- Reading the Fates with the Vampirella Tarot Card Deck - January 16, 2018
- Supergirl Returns with Legion of Super-Heroes at Her Side - January 16, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Todd Helbing on Whether Joe West Will Cross the Line to Save Barry - January 16, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Barry Allen Will Serve His Time if Convicted of Murder - January 16, 2018