It was once a slot filled by a fake conservative version of Stephen Colbert. It was then the home of Larry Wilmor’s The Nightly Show. Now, Comedy Central is giving the 11:30 PM slot after the Daily Show with Trevor Noah to President Donald Trump… well, sort of. The new series will start impersonator Anthony Atamanuik as Late Night Donald. It will also feature Peter Grosz as Mike Peance. The show is being executive produced by Adam Palley.
“Laughing at the President is a proud American tradition and we hope not to disappoint anyone in that department,” Atamanuik said. “But our political system is too broken for us to be content joking about one man, even though he is a disastrous silly little toddler boy. Mostly I’d just like to thank Comedy Central for giving us this platform to speak truth to power and if we’re lucky, end up in prison!”
The President Show begins April 27th.
- Supergirl Season 3 Casts Amy Jackson As Saturn Girl - September 25, 2017
- Jerry Richardson, Former NFL Player And Current Owner, Fears Politicizing The Game - September 25, 2017
- Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3: Dominic Purcell Says The First Two Episodes Are “Crackers” - September 25, 2017
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Shows Support For Protesting NFL Players - September 25, 2017
- Arrow Season 6 – Will We Get A Black Siren Vs Black Canary Rematch? - September 25, 2017