It was once a slot filled by a fake conservative version of Stephen Colbert. It was then the home of Larry Wilmor’s The Nightly Show. Now, Comedy Central is giving the 11:30 PM slot after the Daily Show with Trevor Noah to President Donald Trump… well, sort of. The new series will start impersonator Anthony Atamanuik as Late Night Donald. It will also feature Peter Grosz as Mike Peance. The show is being executive produced by Adam Palley.
“Laughing at the President is a proud American tradition and we hope not to disappoint anyone in that department,” Atamanuik said. “But our political system is too broken for us to be content joking about one man, even though he is a disastrous silly little toddler boy. Mostly I’d just like to thank Comedy Central for giving us this platform to speak truth to power and if we’re lucky, end up in prison!”
The President Show begins April 27th.
- NFL Draft 2017: The Future Is Now – Live Blog - April 27, 2017
- Luke Cage, Justice League, Wonder Woman, Indiana Jones – The Previous Development Hells - April 27, 2017
- What If Sean Spicer Became A Freelance PR Spokesman? - April 27, 2017
- Lucifer Returns With A Surprise Announcement - April 27, 2017
- A New Art Book For Fans Of Street Fighter - April 27, 2017