It was once a slot filled by a fake conservative version of Stephen Colbert. It was then the home of Larry Wilmor’s The Nightly Show. Now, Comedy Central is giving the 11:30 PM slot after the Daily Show with Trevor Noah to President Donald Trump… well, sort of. The new series will start impersonator Anthony Atamanuik as Late Night Donald. It will also feature Peter Grosz as Mike Peance. The show is being executive produced by Adam Palley.
“Laughing at the President is a proud American tradition and we hope not to disappoint anyone in that department,” Atamanuik said. “But our political system is too broken for us to be content joking about one man, even though he is a disastrous silly little toddler boy. Mostly I’d just like to thank Comedy Central for giving us this platform to speak truth to power and if we’re lucky, end up in prison!”
The President Show begins April 27th.
- Writer’s Commentary: Crystal Frasier Talks Pathfinder: Spiral of Bones #1 - March 21, 2018
- Suits Promotes Amanda Schull to Series Regular for Season 8 - March 21, 2018
- Bids to Buy Carolina Panthers Have Reportedly Reached $2.5 Billion - March 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3: Jay Ali of The Fosters Joins the Cast - March 21, 2018
- Hallmark Will Debut 34 New Christmas Movies This Year - March 21, 2018