When I spoke to Simon Bisley at the 2000AD convention a month or so ago, he told me how he had scaled back his wanton gratuitous nudity for the then-upcoming Harley’s Little Black Book #6 featuring Lobo, a character he is so often associated with.
And a comic in which Harley Quinn and Lobo find themselves marooned with hardly any clothes, the likes of which they are willing to shed at the nearest opportunity.
When I spoke to co-writer Jimmy Palmiotti, he told me that Simon had done anything but. Or anything butt. Not sure which.
Something had to be done. And while production may have covered a multitude of genitalia, on some pages, they had no choice but to raise a red flag.
And then have that red flag cover a few extraneous naughty bits. Could he become a
Could he become a character in his own right?
Harley’s Little Black Book #6 by Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti and Simon Bisley is out today. Even though it was meant to have come out in October….
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes - Hal, Hell And Harley
- Marvel Comics Finally Publishes Dazzler One-Shot as Dazzler: X-Song - March 19, 2018
- Steven Spielberg Introduces Ready Player One to London IMAX Audience (VIDEO) - March 19, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for May 2018 + Solicits – Preludes and Weddings - March 19, 2018
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018