As if we didn’t already have reasons to buy the Nintendo Switch, Nintendo feels like it needs to pander to you just a little more. In what appears to be shot weeks before the system was released, the company just put out a three-part series of “Switch Rally” videos featuring two teams made up of members of Smosh Games and a third team made up of members from Game Grumps. Part one is below, which will lead you to the other two. They’re fun to watch, but there are some issues with it.
I’m not entirely sure why this didn’t come out earlier because it would have been much more fun and sensible for Nintendo to release the videos just before launch. It’s also strangely filmed like you would see companies film a reality TV racing show. Like, we’re sure this group of three people came who walked in laughing with each other in full makeup, all happened to show up at the same time in Los Angeles. But timing and filming aside, what makes the videos cool is that you get a better look at ARMS! and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, both of which have yet to be released and Nintendo hasn’t shown much of beyond trailers and the initial launch video. But yeah, enjoy!
- Review: DogMight Dice Carriers and Rolling Tray for Vampire: The Masquerade - November 21, 2018
- Hello Games Will Soon Add a “Vision” Update to No Man’s Sky - November 21, 2018
- We Tried to Break Everything We Could Testing Out Just Cause 4 - November 21, 2018
- Playtesting Dark Dungeons as We Check Out Underworld Ascendant - November 21, 2018
- Twitch Officially Announces a European Expansion to TwitchCon - November 21, 2018