This morning, the relaunch of Mystery Science Theater 3000 saw it’s first official trailer hit YouTube, promoting the show’s debut on April 14 on Netflix. It’s been a long year and a half wait for the series to finally be produced, but the debut of the initial 13 episode run (plus one more as a holiday special later this year) is finally set to go. The trailer gives the most basic plot elements, showing that Kinga Forrester is starting her family’s old experiment back up, and managed to trap a lonely Gizmodo employee into doing it. There’s a lot of nostalgia elements mixed in with new elements that give the show both a warm comfort food feeling while also having some new tastes to the side. While there are some graphics and CGI, it’s nice to see the show sticking to its roots with models and tacky set pieces. Almost brings it right back to the heart… The next four weeks can’t come soon enough.
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018
- Bandai Namco To Announce Cell and Piccolo in Jump Force - November 18, 2018
- CBS Announces Gamers’ Choice Awards Complete With Nominees - November 18, 2018
- Ubisoft Reveals More Rainbow Six Siege Operators and Mission Info - November 18, 2018
- Rapper 2 Milly Claims He’s Suing Epic Games Over Fortnite Emote - November 18, 2018