Twitter was shaken to its foundations like the Marvel Universe during a super-mega-crossover event Wednesday night when legendary actor and comedian Eddie Murphy posted a tweet teasing a sequel to the 1988 comedy classic, Coming to America. Murphy (or whoever runs his account) quickly deleted the tweet, which may have been posted too early by mistake, and then the entire account, but it was too late. The secret was out, and now TMZ, who are usually right about things whatever you think of them, report that sources close to Murphy say he has been working on writing a sequel to the film, which is in very early stages of development. Further, star Vanessa Bell Calloway, who was pictured in the tweet, says she’s ready to sign on to the project:
We couldn’t agree more, and we can’t imagine anyone else would say no to this. Coming To America is a great film which not even we have anything bad to say about.
- Donny Cates Confirms the End of Thanos for April’s Thanos #18… For Now - March 22, 2018
- Jim Cornette Announces Wrestling Comic at IDW, Claims It Will Make You Rich - March 22, 2018
- WWE Admits Talking to Hulk Hogan About Return - March 22, 2018
- Nix Comics Offers Subscription for All Your 2018 Rock N’ Roll, Horror, and Western Comic Needs - March 22, 2018
- Terry Funk Wants to Fight Donald Trump and Joe Biden in a Wrestling Match - March 22, 2018