Hence the collection planned for September from DC Comics, Catwoman by Jim Balent Book One.
Jim Balent is the modern architect of Catwoman’s look all the way up until the New 52. His epic run on Catwoman from 1993 to 1999 defined Selina Kyle like never before and solidified her status in the DC Universe.
Collects CATWOMAN #0-14.
Jim Balent is best known for his huge run on the CATWOMAN series from the years 1993-1999. He was also a significant contributor the Batman series, Detective Comics and Green Lantern Corps during that time. In 1999, Balent left DC Comics to form his own independent company, Broadsword Comics and created Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose, for which he is the writer and artist.
- Comichaus – The Streaming App For Discovering Indie Comics - May 27, 2017
- Deathstroke Vs. Jesus – Christopher Priest Writes About DC Comics, Censorship, Sex, Religion And Birth Control - May 27, 2017
- How Far Will Superhero Creamery & T-Shirt Design Go Over Trademarks Against DC Comics? - May 27, 2017
- Exclusive Preview Of Bill And Ted Saving The Universe… - May 27, 2017
- Those Funko Exclusives On The Floor Of MCM London Comic Con Spring 2017 – From Steve Trevor To Mace Windu… - May 27, 2017