Hence the collection planned for September from DC Comics, Catwoman by Jim Balent Book One.
Jim Balent is the modern architect of Catwoman’s look all the way up until the New 52. His epic run on Catwoman from 1993 to 1999 defined Selina Kyle like never before and solidified her status in the DC Universe.
Collects CATWOMAN #0-14.
Jim Balent is best known for his huge run on the CATWOMAN series from the years 1993-1999. He was also a significant contributor the Batman series, Detective Comics and Green Lantern Corps during that time. In 1999, Balent left DC Comics to form his own independent company, Broadsword Comics and created Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose, for which he is the writer and artist.
- Thought Bubble Anthology 2017 Features Jason Aaron, Jen Bartel, Cecil Castellucci, Brandon Graham, Jody Houser, Jason Latour, Emi Lenox, Simon Roy, Marley Zarcone - July 20, 2017
- Have DC Masterclass Artists For Dark Matter Only Signed Up For 3 Issues Each? - July 20, 2017
- Will Titans And Teen Titans Merge In 2018? - July 20, 2017
- Is This The True Identity Of Mr. Oz In Superman? (Possible Spoilers) - July 20, 2017
- Bleeding Cool’s First Cosplay Shots From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 20, 2017