In a good news / bad news announcement, FX has ordered a second season of their new series Legion. The series starring Dan Stevens as David Haller from the X-Men franchise won’t return until 2018… that’s the bad news.
Diagnosed with schizophrenia, David realizes that the voices in his head aren’t because of mental illness, but because he’s a mutant. With his girlfriend and fellow mutant Syd (Rachel Keller), he finds his way to a therapist (Jean Smart) who means to help him control his powers and be safe.
Legion is from Noah Hawley, who also leads Fargo for FX.
Eric Schrier, President of original programming at FX, said this in a statement:
The first season of Legion was a stunning achievement. More than a new series, Legion is a wholly original take on the super hero genre. Our thanks to Noah Hawley for taking the creative risks and shattering expectations. It’s a privilege to work again with Noah, his producing partners, the outstanding cast and our partners at Marvel Television on another season of Legion.
Legion airs Wednesdays at 10 PM on FX. After tonight, there are only 2 episodes left in season 1.
- The Magicians Season 3: Second Trailer And Premiere Date - November 20, 2017
- CW Releases First Full Trailer For Crisis On Earth-X, The Arrowverse Crossover Event - November 20, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD Season 5: “Space, The One Thing We Haven’t Done Before” - November 20, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: Kara, Winn, And J’onn Discover What Is In The Alien Ship - November 20, 2017
- Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist Sings For Minecraft In New Ad - November 20, 2017