Aerosmith are a classic rock band that almost everyone with a pulse has heard about, so it only makes sense that Stern would release a machine based off of them.
Like I’ve said before, pinball and rock and roll go hand in hand. Released to the world earlier this year in both premium and limited editions, this machine is a must for anyone’s collection.
John Borg created this difficult yet fun playfield which features standing targets, slingshots, and a thrust magnet (it’s awesome). The machine is still in production from Stern, so you can grab them for under $7k brand new.
- Arcade Chaser: Lauren Visits The Stern Pinball Facility
- Nerd Food: ‘Voltron’ Food Goo Tastes Better Than It Looks - July 22, 2017
- Nerd Food: Putting My Taste Buds On The Line For “Blended Chimichangas” At SDCC - July 22, 2017
- Nerd Food: Guardians Of The Mixed Drinks - July 21, 2017
- Disney Tsum Tsum Toys Make A Cute Statement At D23 - July 16, 2017
- D23 Parks And Resorts Panel: We’re Getting A Tron Ride In Magic Kingdom - July 15, 2017