Aerosmith are a classic rock band that almost everyone with a pulse has heard about, so it only makes sense that Stern would release a machine based off of them.
Like I’ve said before, pinball and rock and roll go hand in hand. Released to the world earlier this year in both premium and limited editions, this machine is a must for anyone’s collection.
John Borg created this difficult yet fun playfield which features standing targets, slingshots, and a thrust magnet (it’s awesome). The machine is still in production from Stern, so you can grab them for under $7k brand new.
- Arcade Chaser: Lauren Visits The Stern Pinball Facility
- Nerd Home: These Disney Paper Statues Want to Be Your Guests! - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Kagabo Hojicha Green Tea Latte from Japan Crate - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Beauty: I Tried The Face Shop’s Trolls Eyeliner, and Things Got a Li’l Hairy - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Pandaro Cookies from Japan Crate - March 23, 2018
- Celebrating Easter in Disney World? Hop Over to Disney Springs for Some Treats! - March 23, 2018