It seems like it was only last week that legendary actor Sir Patrick Stewart announced his retirement from playing the role of Charles Xavier in the X-Men films. This may be because it was just last week that Patrick Stewart announced his retirement from playing Charles Xavier in the X-Men films. But who cares how long it’s been? What’s important is that, at long last, that retirement might finally be over!
Stewart recently appeared in a Facebook Q&A for MTV where he revealed that he would consider coming out of X-Men retirement to play Charles Xavier again in a Deadpool movie. Asked again if Logan was his final turn as the character, Stewart had a different answer this time:
I would have said yes, but the discussion just now about Deadpool makes me think, well, maybe there is a proper justification for the revival of Charles Xavier.
It would be a shame if Fox were to let this opportunity slip away, so hopefully the producers of Deadpool are already contacting Stewart to arrange this team-up.
- Max Bemis And Jacen Burrows Bring Moon Knight To Marvel Legacy In November - August 17, 2017
- Report: Stephen Daldry To Direct Standalone Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi Movie - August 17, 2017
- Marvel Legacy #1 Adds McNiven, Dauterman, Samnee, Maleev, Immonen, Larraz, Cheung, Acuna, Land, And McGuinness - August 17, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Recalls Neo-Nazi Villains From His Captain America Run - August 17, 2017
- Alisa Kwitney And Mike Norton Take Zatanna To College In ‘Mystik U’ From DC In November - August 17, 2017