It seems like it was only last week that legendary actor Sir Patrick Stewart announced his retirement from playing the role of Charles Xavier in the X-Men films. This may be because it was just last week that Patrick Stewart announced his retirement from playing Charles Xavier in the X-Men films. But who cares how long it’s been? What’s important is that, at long last, that retirement might finally be over!
Stewart recently appeared in a Facebook Q&A for MTV where he revealed that he would consider coming out of X-Men retirement to play Charles Xavier again in a Deadpool movie. Asked again if Logan was his final turn as the character, Stewart had a different answer this time:
I would have said yes, but the discussion just now about Deadpool makes me think, well, maybe there is a proper justification for the revival of Charles Xavier.
It would be a shame if Fox were to let this opportunity slip away, so hopefully the producers of Deadpool are already contacting Stewart to arrange this team-up.
- Gail Simone Says Something Complicated About Social Media Silence Contracts For Writers - March 27, 2017
- Proving Finger Still On The Pulse Of Popular Culture, WWE Plans Pitbull Performance For Wrestlemania - March 27, 2017
- Report: Steven Mnuchin Using Plot Of Suicide Squad As Template For Running U.S. Treasury Department - March 27, 2017
- By Becoming President, Donald Trump Blew His Chance At A Role In Avengers: Infinity War - March 27, 2017
- Show Runner Scott Gimple Announces Walking Dead Cancellation For 2030 - March 26, 2017