It seems like it was only last week that legendary actor Sir Patrick Stewart announced his retirement from playing the role of Charles Xavier in the X-Men films. This may be because it was just last week that Patrick Stewart announced his retirement from playing Charles Xavier in the X-Men films. But who cares how long it’s been? What’s important is that, at long last, that retirement might finally be over!
Stewart recently appeared in a Facebook Q&A for MTV where he revealed that he would consider coming out of X-Men retirement to play Charles Xavier again in a Deadpool movie. Asked again if Logan was his final turn as the character, Stewart had a different answer this time:
I would have said yes, but the discussion just now about Deadpool makes me think, well, maybe there is a proper justification for the revival of Charles Xavier.
It would be a shame if Fox were to let this opportunity slip away, so hopefully the producers of Deadpool are already contacting Stewart to arrange this team-up.
- Get Up To Speed On Spider-Man’s Origin… Again… With First Of Six Disney XD Animated Shorts - June 28, 2017
- Impact Buys Global Force Wrestling, Presumably Gains Control Of Extensive Tape Library, Stockpile Of Gold Karatbars - June 28, 2017
- Marisa Tomei Wants Aunt May To Become A Superhero In Spider-Man: Homecoming Sequel - June 28, 2017
- Eric Palicki Talks No Angel #4, In Stores Today From Black Mask - June 28, 2017
- James Gunn Once Pitched A Power Pack MAX Series To Marvel, But “Marvel Studios Nixed It” - June 28, 2017