It seems like it was only last week that legendary actor Sir Patrick Stewart announced his retirement from playing the role of Charles Xavier in the X-Men films. This may be because it was just last week that Patrick Stewart announced his retirement from playing Charles Xavier in the X-Men films. But who cares how long it’s been? What’s important is that, at long last, that retirement might finally be over!
Stewart recently appeared in a Facebook Q&A for MTV where he revealed that he would consider coming out of X-Men retirement to play Charles Xavier again in a Deadpool movie. Asked again if Logan was his final turn as the character, Stewart had a different answer this time:
I would have said yes, but the discussion just now about Deadpool makes me think, well, maybe there is a proper justification for the revival of Charles Xavier.
It would be a shame if Fox were to let this opportunity slip away, so hopefully the producers of Deadpool are already contacting Stewart to arrange this team-up.
- Batman, Superman, Bugs Bunny, Scooby Doo, Fred Flintstone To Crossover In Warner Bros’ Abu Dhabi Theme Park - April 25, 2017
- Quantum Teens Are Go Writer Magdalene Visaggio Would Like Twitter To Rally Against UPS Today - April 25, 2017
- Separated At Birth: The Last Page Of Secret Empire FCBD And Jae Lee’s Inhumans #1? (SPOILERS) - April 25, 2017
- Is NBC’s Powerless Canceled? - April 25, 2017
- After Avengers: Infinity War… Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet?! - April 24, 2017