Todd McFarlane may not be the world’s most productive artist lately, but that hasn’t stopped him from calling out all the other unproductive artists working in the comics business today. At Emerald City Comic Con, McFarlane had some choice words for “slow” artists:
— Image Comics (@ImageComics) March 3, 2017
Ouch! That’s a pretty sick burn, even if it is somewhat ironic *COUGH*imageunited*HACK*.
Thankfully, though companies like Marvel and DC are frequently plagued by delayed books, Image’s books almost always come out on a regular schedule. Of course, that schedule tends to be “publish four issues and then take a nine month break,” but hey, at least it’s a schedule they mostly stick to.
- Now Everything You Knew About the Avengers Finding Captain America in the Ice Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018
- Dav Pilkey’s Dog-Man to Party Like It’s 1991 With 5 Million Copy Print Run - December 11, 2018
- New Comic Publisher TKO Launches With Big Name Creators and Revolutionary Ambitions - December 10, 2018
- Barnes & Noble Gets a Retailer-Exclusive Edition of Mister Miracle - December 10, 2018
- Cyclops Goes Old School in #XMenMonday Sneak Peeks - December 10, 2018