Todd McFarlane may not be the world’s most productive artist lately, but that hasn’t stopped him from calling out all the other unproductive artists working in the comics business today. At Emerald City Comic Con, McFarlane had some choice words for “slow” artists:
— Image Comics (@ImageComics) March 3, 2017
Ouch! That’s a pretty sick burn, even if it is somewhat ironic *COUGH*imageunited*HACK*.
Thankfully, though companies like Marvel and DC are frequently plagued by delayed books, Image’s books almost always come out on a regular schedule. Of course, that schedule tends to be “publish four issues and then take a nine month break,” but hey, at least it’s a schedule they mostly stick to.
- Defiant Zack Snyder Serializing Snyder Cut of Justice League as a Vero Webcomic - October 23, 2018
- Adventure Time Season 11 #1 Sells Out… Did Cartoon Network Make a Mistake? - October 23, 2018
- Explore the New World with David Jesus Vignolli’s New Historical Fantasy OGN at Archaia - October 23, 2018
- More Un-Uncanny X-Men Variants from Alex Ross, Art Adams, Steve Epting, Salvador Larroca, and Terry Dodson - October 23, 2018
- Batman Damned #2 Variant Shows Lengths Jim Lee Will Go to Prevent 2nd Appearance of #Batpenis - October 23, 2018