The adult-coloring book craze continues as IDW is set to release The Beauty of Horror 2: Ghouliana’s Creepatorium by Alan Robert. The follow up to the best selling debut features 80 pages of original artwork depicting a variety of increasingly terrifying scenes and patterns. The book is printed with a red foiled cover and high-quality paper perfect for coloring on.
“I was completely blown away by the overwhelming response to the first book,” Robert says, “the amazing color work fans have been posting online inspired me to get crackin’ on volume two right away! And this time, Ghouliana’s got even more tricks up her sleeve.”
“Alan gave colorists around the world the creeps with his coloring book debut,” says IDW VP of New Product Development, Jerry Bennington. “If you’re not still shaking from the first go round, there’s more gruesome images from his brain splattered onto the page for fans to color until their hair stands on end!”
To pre-order the book now, CLICK HERE.
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018