Pinball and rock go together like Jack and Coke. We can trace the correlation back to the greaser days of America, when pinball was as underground as rock and roll. I enjoy the rock pinball machines a great deal, such as Kiss and Rolling Stones. Stern’s Metallica is a beast of a different nature though. The game is a ton of fun with a number of toys and kickbacks on the playfield. I have the Metallica Premium Monsters Edition in my collection, which is slightly better than the pro. The snake popper and coffin ball hold are two of my favorite features. Depending on which model you get, Metallica can be yours from $5-10K. All of them are fantastic buys.
- Stern Announces Star Wars Pinball Machine--Siths Protest In Anger
- Arcade Chaser: Lauren Visits The Stern Pinball Facility
- Nerd Food: Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Disney World’s Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - May 22, 2018
- Kurt Angle Opens Monday Night RAW with Some Exciting Announcements - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Having Lunch at Disney World’s Columbia Harbour House - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Millennial Pink Brownie Cupcake at the Confectionery in Magic Kingdom - May 21, 2018
- Limited-Edition Banshee Flies into Disney’s Animal Kingdom on May 27th - May 21, 2018