When popular comic subscription box service Comic Bento asked us if we’d like a subscription to the service in order to unbox it on Bleeding Cool, we thought to ourselves: finally all that hard work at comics journalism has paid off with some free schwag! We also thought that it would be wrong, we guess, to accept a free product in exchange for promoting it, spoiling all of that journalistic integrity we’ve built up over the years.
Luckily, we happen to know two guys who were willing to take on the task for us and provide an objective, unbiased review of Comic Bento’s February box. Believe that!
It looks like we’ll have to wait until next month to find out whether Roman Reigns kills Batman in his bloodlust for non-Game-of-Thrones George R. R. Martin products. Until then, you still have two days to subscribe to Comic Bento and get the February box, and brand new themed subscription boxes containing at least $50 worth of graphic novels for as low as $22 a month!
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018