Such as the word from Marvel Comics last week at their ComcisPRO meeting that comic book retailers could look forward to a new main X-Men title and Star Wars title to be announced soon.
Marvel have the twice-monthly X-Men Gold and X-Men Blue titles coming from ResurrXion as well as all manner of other titles. But that means no Uncanny X-Men or X-Men… could one of them also be relaunched? Maybe even for the upcoming Make Main Marvel relaunch?
As for Star Wars, they currently publish Star Wars, Doctor Aphra, Poe Dameron, Darth Maul and Rogue Squadron. Another ongoing to start?
ECCC might be the place to make such actual announcements. But C2E2 and Wondercon are close on its tail…
- Over 200 Comic Stores Running Black Friday 2017 Deals Today - November 24, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future – Be Thankful For My Little Pony - November 23, 2017
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017