Such as the word from Marvel Comics last week at their ComcisPRO meeting that comic book retailers could look forward to a new main X-Men title and Star Wars title to be announced soon.
Marvel have the twice-monthly X-Men Gold and X-Men Blue titles coming from ResurrXion as well as all manner of other titles. But that means no Uncanny X-Men or X-Men… could one of them also be relaunched? Maybe even for the upcoming Make Main Marvel relaunch?
As for Star Wars, they currently publish Star Wars, Doctor Aphra, Poe Dameron, Darth Maul and Rogue Squadron. Another ongoing to start?
ECCC might be the place to make such actual announcements. But C2E2 and Wondercon are close on its tail…
- How a Marvel Marketer Helped Rob Liefeld Persuade Marvel Comics to Publish X-Force - March 22, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Infinity Countdown, Hunt for Wolverine, X-Men Gold and Fantastic Four: Beyond Galactus - March 22, 2018
- Thanos to Fight His Own Future in Thanos: The Infinity Conflict by Jim Starlin and Alan Davis - March 22, 2018
- Second Printings for Thanos, X-Men Red, Avengers, Rick & Morty and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth - March 22, 2018
- Rumour: Apple to Buy Sony? - March 22, 2018