Such as the word from Marvel Comics last week at their ComcisPRO meeting that comic book retailers could look forward to a new main X-Men title and Star Wars title to be announced soon.
Marvel have the twice-monthly X-Men Gold and X-Men Blue titles coming from ResurrXion as well as all manner of other titles. But that means no Uncanny X-Men or X-Men… could one of them also be relaunched? Maybe even for the upcoming Make Main Marvel relaunch?
As for Star Wars, they currently publish Star Wars, Doctor Aphra, Poe Dameron, Darth Maul and Rogue Squadron. Another ongoing to start?
ECCC might be the place to make such actual announcements. But C2E2 and Wondercon are close on its tail…
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017