In DC’s second Versus video, it’s the Princess of Power vs the Girl of Steel as they layout out the strength and weaknesses of Wonder Woman and Supergirl. This battle really comes down to experience against raw strength. Wonder Woman is an incredible fighter, super-strong and heals quickly, but she can be overpowered and killed. Supergirl has been trained by Wonder Woman and Batman, has all of Superman’s powers and his weakness to Kryptonite. You’d think Supergirl would be the more powerful, but as many of the battles between Batman and Superman has ended with the most prepared as the victor, I think I’d lean towards Wonder Woman.
They point out that Wonder Woman is a consummate pro in swordsmanship and archery… but I can’t remember her ever putting her archery skills up against Green Arrow. That could be an interesting story.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 13 Recap: You Know My Steez - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 12 Recap: Soliloquy of Chaos - June 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary – Peter David Talks the Finale of Battlestar Galactica vs Battlestar Galactica - June 20, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cages Season 1, Episode 11 Recap: Now You’re Mine - June 20, 2018
- Jason Ritter Signs on to Netflix’s Superhero Drama ‘Raising Dion’ - June 20, 2018