In DC’s second Versus video, it’s the Princess of Power vs the Girl of Steel as they layout out the strength and weaknesses of Wonder Woman and Supergirl. This battle really comes down to experience against raw strength. Wonder Woman is an incredible fighter, super-strong and heals quickly, but she can be overpowered and killed. Supergirl has been trained by Wonder Woman and Batman, has all of Superman’s powers and his weakness to Kryptonite. You’d think Supergirl would be the more powerful, but as many of the battles between Batman and Superman has ended with the most prepared as the victor, I think I’d lean towards Wonder Woman.
They point out that Wonder Woman is a consummate pro in swordsmanship and archery… but I can’t remember her ever putting her archery skills up against Green Arrow. That could be an interesting story.
- Exclusive Extended Previews For Pathfinder: Spiral Bones #1 and Vampirella #11 - March 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Marc Andreyko on Legenderry Red Sonja #2 - March 20, 2018
- Allison Williams Joins Netflix’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’ - March 20, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at Gabriel Hardman and Carlos D’Anda’s Aliens: Dust to Dust #3 Covers - March 20, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 15 Recap: Necromancing the Stone - March 20, 2018