Today’s Harley Quinn #14 sees the mistress of unrule open something that clearly wasn’t meant to opened. Released a figure who was meant to have been imprisoned. And then, as this naked superfigure seeks for a leader to kill, and a country to rule, tells him about Donald Trump.
At which point, he sets off on his new mission. Harley Quinn has just set a superkiller on the POTUS.
Mind you, looking at next week’s Clean Room, also from DC Comics. you never know what he may find there…
Harley Quinn #14 by Jimmy Palmiotti, Amanda Conner, Khari Evans and John Timms is published today by DC Comics.
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode Launches Tomorrow - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018
- Archie Comics Collects Varsity Edition in February 2019 Solicitations - November 20, 2018
- Marvel Comics’ Full Solicits for February 2019 - November 20, 2018