Disney CEO Bob Iger is holding court on the company’s quarterly earnings conference call, and he dropped some theme park news. Pandora: The World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom, finally has an official opening date. The park will open on May 27, a little bit earlier than the previously expected “Summer 2017.” In addition, Iger gave a release window for Star Wars worlds in the Disney parks. Those will be coming sometime in 2019.
- Zack Snyder’s Short Film ‘Snow Steam Iron’ Released For Free On Vero - September 19, 2017
- Shamus Bros. Play Con Circuit Game Of Thrones With New Ace Universe Super Shows - September 19, 2017
- John Cena’s Dad Goes Off On Jinder Mahal, Charlotte Flair, Alexa Bliss - September 19, 2017
- Christmas Canceled As Toys ‘R’ Us Files For Bankruptcy - September 19, 2017
- Total Divas Star Paige Preparing For WWE Return - September 18, 2017