Disney CEO Bob Iger is holding court on the company’s quarterly earnings conference call, and he dropped some theme park news. Pandora: The World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom, finally has an official opening date. The park will open on May 27, a little bit earlier than the previously expected “Summer 2017.” In addition, Iger gave a release window for Star Wars worlds in the Disney parks. Those will be coming sometime in 2019.
- Did Donald Trump’s Lawyers Threaten To Have Bloom County Creator’s “**** In A Sling” Over A Facebook Meme? - May 25, 2017
- #Dive: Former WWE Superstar Ryback Says Indie Guys Who Have Never Been In Fights Are Ruining Pro Wrestling - May 25, 2017
- Separated At Birth: Is That Dementors From Harry Potter In Marvel’s All-New Guardians Of The Galaxy #2? (SPOILERS) - May 25, 2017
- Report: Rosario Dawson In Negotiation To Play Dr. Cecilia Reyes In Fox’s New Mutants - May 25, 2017
- Game Of Thrones Author George R. R. Martin And Jon Snow Actor Kit Harington Don’t Think Highly Of Donald Trump - May 25, 2017