Disney CEO Bob Iger is holding court on the company’s quarterly earnings conference call, and he dropped some theme park news. Pandora: The World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom, finally has an official opening date. The park will open on May 27, a little bit earlier than the previously expected “Summer 2017.” In addition, Iger gave a release window for Star Wars worlds in the Disney parks. Those will be coming sometime in 2019.
- Watch The Trailer For The New Louis CK Stand-Up Special Coming From Netflix Next Week - March 28, 2017
- Astonishing X-Men To Have New Artist For Each Issue, To The Chagrin Of Declan Shalvey - March 28, 2017
- Squint Really Hard And Get Your First Look At Black Panther In First Official Photo - March 28, 2017
- Hasbro Planning GI Joe Reboot With “Millennial Approach,” Still Doesn’t Understand Franchise’s Core Appeal - March 28, 2017
- Weeks After Eva Marie Was Pretty Clearly Done With WWE, Eva Marie Rumored To Be Done With WWE - March 28, 2017