Disney CEO Bob Iger is holding court on the company’s quarterly earnings conference call, and he dropped some theme park news. Pandora: The World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom, finally has an official opening date. The park will open on May 27, a little bit earlier than the previously expected “Summer 2017.” In addition, Iger gave a release window for Star Wars worlds in the Disney parks. Those will be coming sometime in 2019.
- Stan Sakai Named Inaugural Joe Kubert Award Winner By Comic Con Revolution, Kubert School - May 20, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Cable #157, Continuity Porn Even a New Reader Can Enjoy - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Acanti Sky-Whales, Brood-Wolves, and Flying Brood-Sharks, Oh My, in Weapon H #3 - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing – A Heel Turn for Weapon X in Hunt for Wolverine: The Claws of a Killer #1 - May 19, 2018
- Hasbro Trademarks the Smell of Play-Doh - May 19, 2018