Disney CEO Bob Iger is holding court on the company’s quarterly earnings conference call, and he dropped some theme park news. Pandora: The World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom, finally has an official opening date. The park will open on May 27, a little bit earlier than the previously expected “Summer 2017.” In addition, Iger gave a release window for Star Wars worlds in the Disney parks. Those will be coming sometime in 2019.
- Rantz Hoseley To Adapt Nikki Sixx’s ‘Heroin Diaries’ As Comic For Heavy Metal - July 25, 2017
- Musa Kart, Jailed For Comics, Releases Opening Statement From Trial - July 25, 2017
- Gritty Peter Pan Comic Reboot ‘The Wendy Project’ Is In Stores Today - July 25, 2017
- Comic Shop Consortium Sends Dell’otto Variant Of Bendis Comic To Troops - July 25, 2017
- Paige Responds To Body-Shaming Tweets, Teases WWE Return - July 24, 2017