Yesterday, we reported on the bookmaker William Hill’s odds on who will be playing the next Doctor Who. And how Ben Whishaw was their 6/1 favourite. At the time Olivia Colman was 20/1.
We then wrote an article setting out a case why Colman could be a favourite.
Well, it appears that someone read it.
William Hill have now made her their favourite to take the role, on 8/1 odds while Ben Whishaw has crashed down to 12/1.
This is the first time a bookmaker has ever made a female actor the odds on favourite to be the next Doctor.
Well, that would be rather fun as well, wouldn’t it?
Here ate the current odds in full.
Helena Bonham Carter
- Comic Store In Your Future – Image Coming Soon - September 19, 2017
- What Do Black Mirror’s San Junipero And This Weekend’s Thought Bubble Have In Common? - September 19, 2017
- There’s A Mark Strong/Halle Berry Love Scene In Kingsman 2 That Didn’t Make The Cut - September 19, 2017
- Quantum & Woody’s “Most Variant Cover Of All Time!” – First Chromium, Lenticular, Die-Cut, Embossed, Fifth Ink, Double Foil, Hand-Numbered, Randomly Stickered… - September 19, 2017
- Elton John Just Stole ‘Kingsman 2’ And He’s Not Giving It Back – A Review - September 18, 2017