Yesterday, we reported on the bookmaker William Hill’s odds on who will be playing the next Doctor Who. And how Ben Whishaw was their 6/1 favourite. At the time Olivia Colman was 20/1.
We then wrote an article setting out a case why Colman could be a favourite.
Well, it appears that someone read it.
William Hill have now made her their favourite to take the role, on 8/1 odds while Ben Whishaw has crashed down to 12/1.
This is the first time a bookmaker has ever made a female actor the odds on favourite to be the next Doctor.
Well, that would be rather fun as well, wouldn’t it?
Here ate the current odds in full.
Helena Bonham Carter
- Frankie Boyle’s Rex Royd Comic Complete For The First Time in Titan Comics June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- Umami – The Latest Comic From ‘I Kill Giants’ Co-Creator and Artist Ken Niimura - March 21, 2018
- Meltdown Comics of Los Angeles Is Closing For Good on March 30th (UPDATE) - March 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Talking The Death of Thor and More - March 21, 2018
- Magdalene Visaggio and Eva Cabrera Launch Oh S#!T, It’s Kim & Kim #1 in June - March 21, 2018