Yesterday, we reported on the bookmaker William Hill’s odds on who will be playing the next Doctor Who. And how Ben Whishaw was their 6/1 favourite. At the time Olivia Colman was 20/1.
We then wrote an article setting out a case why Colman could be a favourite.
Well, it appears that someone read it.
William Hill have now made her their favourite to take the role, on 8/1 odds while Ben Whishaw has crashed down to 12/1.
This is the first time a bookmaker has ever made a female actor the odds on favourite to be the next Doctor.
Well, that would be rather fun as well, wouldn’t it?
Here ate the current odds in full.
Helena Bonham Carter
- What If… Two Companies Had The Harvey Comics License At The Same Time? - February 26, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 26th February 2017 – “I Wish Marvel’s Best Comic Could Be As Good As Their Worst Movie Or Netflix” - February 26, 2017
- One Last Cheer! A 2000AD Birthday Interview With Mike Carroll, Mike Collins And Rufus Dayglo - February 26, 2017
- 2000AD #2, First Appearance Of Judge Dredd, Sells For Over $880 On eBay - February 26, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 26th February 2017 – Holding The Market Back At $2.99? - February 26, 2017