Yesterday, we reported on the bookmaker William Hill’s odds on who will be playing the next Doctor Who. And how Ben Whishaw was their 6/1 favourite. At the time Olivia Colman was 20/1.
We then wrote an article setting out a case why Colman could be a favourite.
Well, it appears that someone read it.
William Hill have now made her their favourite to take the role, on 8/1 odds while Ben Whishaw has crashed down to 12/1.
This is the first time a bookmaker has ever made a female actor the odds on favourite to be the next Doctor.
Well, that would be rather fun as well, wouldn’t it?
Here ate the current odds in full.
Helena Bonham Carter
- Faeries Will Flood From The Faultlines From Midsummer’s Night - June 25, 2017
- Dan Schaffer And David Miller Bring Malefic To Devil’s Due For September 2017 Solicits - June 25, 2017
- Will We Discover The New Doctor Who Next Week? - June 25, 2017
- Adrian Ramos Launches No Room For Magic #1 In Keenspot’s September 2017 Solicits - June 25, 2017
- It’s Not San Andreas’ Fault, It’s The Monsters! Massimo Rosi And Gabriel Ibarra Nunez Launch Graveland #1 From Scout Comics In September 2017 Solicitations - June 25, 2017