Yesterday, we reported on the bookmaker William Hill’s odds on who will be playing the next Doctor Who. And how Ben Whishaw was their 6/1 favourite. At the time Olivia Colman was 20/1.
We then wrote an article setting out a case why Colman could be a favourite.
Well, it appears that someone read it.
William Hill have now made her their favourite to take the role, on 8/1 odds while Ben Whishaw has crashed down to 12/1.
This is the first time a bookmaker has ever made a female actor the odds on favourite to be the next Doctor.
Well, that would be rather fun as well, wouldn’t it?
Here ate the current odds in full.
Helena Bonham Carter
- The Jetsons Recreated As Something Closer To Black Mirror By DC Comics - March 23, 2017
- Rat Queens, Grass Kings, American Gods, Secret Empires And ResurrXions Top Advance Reorders - March 23, 2017
- DC Comics Publisher Dan DiDio Recreates Top Cat As Batman Villainn - March 23, 2017
- A Few DC Covers For April, From Jamie McKelvie To Sienkiewicz To Conner To Cho - March 22, 2017
- Garth Ennis And Donny Cates Find New Homes For Comics In AfterShock’s Solicits For June 2017 - March 22, 2017