Comic book writer Nick Spencer is no stranger to comic book fans on twitter who are interested in the intersection between comics and politics. We’ve referenced the steady flow of tweets he produces on the subject numerous times throughout the Presidential campaign and well beyond.
Given the givens of recent history, both in Marvel comics and in politics, it’s a fascinating coincidence that he arrived at JFK tonite in the middle of the massive protests against President Donald Trump‘s immigration ban. As Spencer himself says: “…this exact place, at this exact moment in history.”
- Fired Political Cartoonist Rob Rogers Keeps Cartooning About Trump, Now on Patreon - June 19, 2018
- Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Sells for $2,052,000 After Bidding Resumes at Comic Connect - June 12, 2018
- Do Over: Multi-Million Dollar Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Back on the Auction Block Due to Technical Glitch - June 12, 2018
- [UPDATE, Sale Not Final] Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Sells for $2,007,500 at Comic Connect - June 11, 2018
- Universal Studios Presentation Live Blog at Cinemacon - April 25, 2018