Comic book writer Nick Spencer is no stranger to comic book fans on twitter who are interested in the intersection between comics and politics. We’ve referenced the steady flow of tweets he produces on the subject numerous times throughout the Presidential campaign and well beyond.
Given the givens of recent history, both in Marvel comics and in politics, it’s a fascinating coincidence that he arrived at JFK tonite in the middle of the massive protests against President Donald Trump‘s immigration ban. As Spencer himself says: “…this exact place, at this exact moment in history.”
- Another Take on The Hollywood Reporter Piece on Stan Lee’s Situation #StandByStan - April 10, 2018
- Why Do Russian Trolls Hate The Alienist? - April 4, 2018
- Is the Media Getting Suckered into Making Roseanne a Serious Post-Trump Presidential Candidate? - April 2, 2018
- Stan Lee v The Bloodsuckers - April 2, 2018
- Suspense Comics #3 and the Iconography of Fictional Hate - March 23, 2018