Comic book writer Nick Spencer is no stranger to comic book fans on twitter who are interested in the intersection between comics and politics. We’ve referenced the steady flow of tweets he produces on the subject numerous times throughout the Presidential campaign and well beyond.
Given the givens of recent history, both in Marvel comics and in politics, it’s a fascinating coincidence that he arrived at JFK tonite in the middle of the massive protests against President Donald Trump‘s immigration ban. As Spencer himself says: “…this exact place, at this exact moment in history.”
- That Time In 1852 When Uncle Sam And Aunt Jemima Got Married And Had A Nice Thanksgiving - November 23, 2017
- DC Comics Suspends Eddie Berganza - November 11, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Chatter #8 – The Horror. The Horror. - November 1, 2017
- Walking Around Baltimore Comic-Con – Vintage Comics Edition Part 1 - September 22, 2017
- Science Fiction Author, Columnist, Researcher Jerry Pournelle Dead At 84 - September 9, 2017