The Kong: Skull Island movie is coming in March.
The following month will keep the story alive with a spinoff series by Rex Mundi‘s Arvid Nelson and Son of Merlin‘s Zid.
As the ultimate monster icon returns to the big screen in the highly anticipated film Kong: Skull Island, Legendary Comics expands the story of King Kong with an exciting new comic series. Readers will join the mysterious organization Monarch on a mission into myth, revealing the untold origins of this god-like creature and the battle for survival that made him the last of his kind.
- DC to Put Foil on Their Covers in October for DC Icons Month - July 20, 2018
- 6 Out of 10 San Diego Comic-Con Attendees Have Never Been to a Comic Shop – The Diamond Retailer Lunch - July 20, 2018
- Preview: Heroes in Crisis #1 by Tom King, Clay Mann, and Mitch Gerads - July 20, 2018
- What Happens at the Skybound Afterparty Stays at the Skybound Afterparty - July 20, 2018
- A New Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog Story by Joss Whedon for 10th Anniversary - July 20, 2018