The Kong: Skull Island movie is coming in March.
The following month will keep the story alive with a spinoff series by Rex Mundi‘s Arvid Nelson and Son of Merlin‘s Zid.
As the ultimate monster icon returns to the big screen in the highly anticipated film Kong: Skull Island, Legendary Comics expands the story of King Kong with an exciting new comic series. Readers will join the mysterious organization Monarch on a mission into myth, revealing the untold origins of this god-like creature and the battle for survival that made him the last of his kind.
- Alan Moore’s Feature Film, The Show, Now Filming in Northampton - December 11, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 11th December 2018 – Double The Stories - December 11, 2018
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018