Last night, I got chatting to cartoonist, satirist and graphic novelist Martin Rowson at the Cartoon Museum in London, He know my work for Guido Fawkes, but the reason he was there last night was to open the 2000AD Exhibition Turns out he’s a fan from the old days, and has a specific Judge Dredd story he’d like to write and draw. I was able to introduce him to staffers at 2000AD, who knows where it will go from there?
But he was then minded to include it in the opening remarks he was asked to give to open the new 2000AD exhibition at the Cartoon Museum, celebrating 40 years of the comic by displaying original artwork from some of the best comic book creators in the business – many of whom were at the show. He was also joined on the podium by Rebellion’s Ben Smith who talked about the history of 2000AD as well…
I then got a little snap happy – see who you can spot!
- The Brand Manager Who Really Wants To Talk About Robotech - May 25, 2017
- Another Seven Marvel Comics Get Exclusive Retailer Variant Covers For August - May 25, 2017
- Gendercrunching March 2017 – And The Eisner Awards Nominees - May 25, 2017
- Fewer Attendees, Fewer Comics Given Away, Fewer Participating Stores – Free Comic Book Day 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Shameless/Into The Badlands Writer/Producer LaToya Morgan Writes Zenescope’s Latest Robyn Hood Comic - May 25, 2017