Last night, I got chatting to cartoonist, satirist and graphic novelist Martin Rowson at the Cartoon Museum in London, He know my work for Guido Fawkes, but the reason he was there last night was to open the 2000AD Exhibition Turns out he’s a fan from the old days, and has a specific Judge Dredd story he’d like to write and draw. I was able to introduce him to staffers at 2000AD, who knows where it will go from there?
But he was then minded to include it in the opening remarks he was asked to give to open the new 2000AD exhibition at the Cartoon Museum, celebrating 40 years of the comic by displaying original artwork from some of the best comic book creators in the business – many of whom were at the show. He was also joined on the podium by Rebellion’s Ben Smith who talked about the history of 2000AD as well…
I then got a little snap happy – see who you can spot!
- Heavy Metal Magazine Addresses Issues With Missing Or Delayed Orders - October 19, 2017
- Dream Daddy’s Artist Shanan Pae Draws Cover For Fence #1 - October 19, 2017
- Titan Comics To Publish Prequel To The Death Of Stalin, Death To The Tsar - October 19, 2017
- What The Fashionable Sheldon Cooper Will Be Wearing This Winter - October 18, 2017
- Frank Cho, Drawing Harley Quinn Covers Longer Than He Would Have Done On Wonder Woman - October 18, 2017