So many comic books are now reliant on you reading other comics to make sense. Usually, there is a linear progression. But some of them come out on the same day.
So, just for you, from tomorrow’s big superhero titles from Marvel and DC Comics…
Read Captain America: Steve Rogers #10 before you read Civil War II: The Oath. This is probably the biggest piece of advice to take notice of.
Read Justice League Vs Suicide Squad #6 before you read either Suicide Squad #10 or Justice League Of America: Killer Frost: Rebirth #1.
Read Avengers #1.MU before you read Spider-Man/Deadpool #1.MU.
Read Extraordinary X-Men #18 before you read IVX #3.
And also read Saga, Uber Invasion, Spell On Wheels, Dept H, No Mercy, Savage, Skybourne, The Dregs and Joyride before you read anything else, because they are usually pure dead brilliant.
This has been a public service from Bleeding Cool. You may now go about your business.
- Jenny Finn From Mike Mignola And Troy Nixey Returns In Dark Horse’s November 2017 Solicits - August 16, 2017
- The Who’s Who Of The Valiant Universe In Divinity #0 - August 16, 2017
- More Demonstrations As To How Marvel Legacy Came Up With Their Numbers - August 16, 2017
- Second Prints For Metal #1, Mister Miracle #1, Totally Awesome Hulk #22, Captain America #25 And Generations: Thors - August 16, 2017
- Official Pepe The Frog Enamel Pins Coming To Comic Stores In October – What Could Go Wrong? - August 16, 2017