Jim Starlin is a long-standing comic book creator, including characters such as Thanos, Gamora, Drax The Destroyer, Adam Warlock, and formed the Marvel cosmic universe that has so informed the Guardians Of The Galaxy movie and, especially Thanos, the big bad for the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War and appearing in The Avengers, Avengers: Age Of Ultron and Guardians Of The Galaxy.
He also created Anatoli Knyyazev, the KGBeast, who appears briefly in the Batman Vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice movie, played by Callan Mulvey, and as a recurring character starting in the fifth season of Arrow, in which he was played by David Nykl.
Just received a very big check from D.C. Entertainment for my participation in Batman V Superman, Dawn of Justice (Anatoli Knyyazev), much bigger than anything I’ve gotten for Thanos, Gamora and Drax showing up in any of the various Marvel movies they appeared in, combined. Guess I’ll finally have to sit down and watch the movie.
Well, I wouldn’t go that far, Jim…
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Telepathetic #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 23, 2018