Jim Starlin is a long-standing comic book creator, including characters such as Thanos, Gamora, Drax The Destroyer, Adam Warlock, and formed the Marvel cosmic universe that has so informed the Guardians Of The Galaxy movie and, especially Thanos, the big bad for the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War and appearing in The Avengers, Avengers: Age Of Ultron and Guardians Of The Galaxy.
He also created Anatoli Knyyazev, the KGBeast, who appears briefly in the Batman Vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice movie, played by Callan Mulvey, and as a recurring character starting in the fifth season of Arrow, in which he was played by David Nykl.
Just received a very big check from D.C. Entertainment for my participation in Batman V Superman, Dawn of Justice (Anatoli Knyyazev), much bigger than anything I’ve gotten for Thanos, Gamora and Drax showing up in any of the various Marvel movies they appeared in, combined. Guess I’ll finally have to sit down and watch the movie.
Well, I wouldn’t go that far, Jim…
- Frank Cho Draws Aunt May’s Wheatcakes for Amazing Spider-Man #800 Cover - April 23, 2018
- ComicBooks for Kids at the Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018
- The 28 Covers Of Tony Stark: Iron Man – And How Retailers Can Order Them - April 23, 2018
- Review: I Am A Number by Rian Hughes - April 23, 2018
- Review: Times Like These – Graphic Reports of Modern Life by David Ziggy Greene - April 23, 2018