Happy, the comic book about an ex-cop-turned-hitman’s friendship with a tiny blue unicorn (based on a true story) by legendary writer and actual wizard Grant Morrison and muggle Darick Robertson, is heading to television soon at the SyFy channel. Bleeding Cool previously told you that Christopher Meloni, known for roles on Oz, Law and Order: SVU, and the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie (even though that was actually look-a-like Elias Koteas), will play the lead role of Nick Sax in the film. Do we have any exciting updates about this series for you today?
But we do have a tweet from Meloni saying the series has entered pre-production for the pilot, and other sites are running it as news, so we’ve got to get our share of the clicks for it lest we fall behind in the entertainment news cycle arms race.
GAZE IN AWE AT THIS TWEET!
HAPPY! starts pre pro https://t.co/5whHcLepCr
— Chris Meloni (@Chris_Meloni) January 18, 2017
Happy is more relevant than ever before, as reports indicate that, just as Nick Sax talks to a blue horse, new White House press secretary Sean Spicer takes orders from an orange jackass.
- Christophe Bec and Stefano Rafaelle’s ‘Under’ Heads to the Big Screen - July 19, 2018
- Image Slips James Harren Weatherman #3 Variant Under the Comic-Con Radar - July 19, 2018
- Lion Forge to Publish Maia Kobabe’s Gender Queer: A Memoir in 2019 - July 19, 2018
- YouTube Orders 2nd Season of Doug Liman’s ‘Impulse’ - July 19, 2018
- Sophie Campbell to Write and Draw the Leonardo Macro Issue for IDW’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - July 19, 2018