Happy, the comic book about an ex-cop-turned-hitman’s friendship with a tiny blue unicorn (based on a true story) by legendary writer and actual wizard Grant Morrison and muggle Darick Robertson, is heading to television soon at the SyFy channel. Bleeding Cool previously told you that Christopher Meloni, known for roles on Oz, Law and Order: SVU, and the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie (even though that was actually look-a-like Elias Koteas), will play the lead role of Nick Sax in the film. Do we have any exciting updates about this series for you today?
But we do have a tweet from Meloni saying the series has entered pre-production for the pilot, and other sites are running it as news, so we’ve got to get our share of the clicks for it lest we fall behind in the entertainment news cycle arms race.
GAZE IN AWE AT THIS TWEET!
HAPPY! starts pre pro https://t.co/5whHcLepCr
— Chris Meloni (@Chris_Meloni) January 18, 2017
Happy is more relevant than ever before, as reports indicate that, just as Nick Sax talks to a blue horse, new White House press secretary Sean Spicer takes orders from an orange jackass.
- Dark Horse to Publish ‘Mob Psycho 100’ Manga by ONE This Fall - April 23, 2018
- The Undertaker Returns to Comics with New BOOM! Studios Graphic Novel by Chad Dundas and Rodrigo Lorenzo - April 23, 2018
- Get All 17 Volumes of IDW’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Less Than $70 This Week on ComiXology - April 23, 2018
- You’ll Die Hard When You See This #CinemaCon2018 Standee for Dwayne Johnson’s Skyscraper - April 23, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Venomized #3 is a Who’s Who of “Who the Hell is Who?” - April 23, 2018