RiME was re-announced last week, showing up for the first time in years. The game had clearly seen some work, although it still wasn’t exactly clear what this game ‘is’.
Well, to paint that picture for you right now, IGN First have shared this video which is 27 minutes of the game being played from what looks like the beginning. It looks to be mostly focused on exploration and puzzle solving, but as we’ve seen in trailers, there is inherent danger on the island you wake up on. There is more than a hint of The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker and Team ICO games in here, and to me, that sounds like a very powerful combo.
Take a look. I want my hands on this yesterday:
- Overwatch is Getting a Bunch of New Skins Next Week Including This Lovely Pharah One - January 18, 2018
- NIntendo Switch Sold 1.5 Million Consoles in December - January 18, 2018
- Upcoming Harry Potter Mobile RPG Gets First Footage in New Trailer - January 18, 2018
- Night in the Woods is Coming to Nintendo Switch Very Soon - January 18, 2018
- Vampyr Dev Diary Focuses On The Moral Dillemas You’ll Be Facing As A Blood Sucking Doctor - January 18, 2018