RiME was re-announced last week, showing up for the first time in years. The game had clearly seen some work, although it still wasn’t exactly clear what this game ‘is’.
Well, to paint that picture for you right now, IGN First have shared this video which is 27 minutes of the game being played from what looks like the beginning. It looks to be mostly focused on exploration and puzzle solving, but as we’ve seen in trailers, there is inherent danger on the island you wake up on. There is more than a hint of The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker and Team ICO games in here, and to me, that sounds like a very powerful combo.
Take a look. I want my hands on this yesterday:
- If You Are Thinking About Buying Watch Dogs 2, You Can Now Try It Out For Three Hours For Free - January 17, 2017
- Vincent D’Onofrio Says We Probably Won’t Ever See Kingpin In A Marvel Movie - January 17, 2017
- Gabe Newell Is Taking Part In A Reddit AMA Today – Half Life 3 Will Be On Lips Of Askers - January 17, 2017
- It’s All Out War In The DC Universe With The Injustice 2 Story Trailer - January 17, 2017
- Gearbox Head Says We Probably Shouldn’t Expect Borderlands 3 On The Nintendo Switch - January 16, 2017