RiME was re-announced last week, showing up for the first time in years. The game had clearly seen some work, although it still wasn’t exactly clear what this game ‘is’.
Well, to paint that picture for you right now, IGN First have shared this video which is 27 minutes of the game being played from what looks like the beginning. It looks to be mostly focused on exploration and puzzle solving, but as we’ve seen in trailers, there is inherent danger on the island you wake up on. There is more than a hint of The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker and Team ICO games in here, and to me, that sounds like a very powerful combo.
Take a look. I want my hands on this yesterday:
- Overwatch’s Newest Patch and Hanzo Rework Now Live on the PTR - April 20, 2018
- Report Says a Battle Royale Mode is Being Tested for the Next Battlefield - April 19, 2018
- Map Selection Being Added to PUBG Very Soon - April 19, 2018
- Overwatch’s New Rialto Map is Currently Live on the PTR - April 19, 2018
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Announced With Teaser Trailer - April 19, 2018