RiME was re-announced last week, showing up for the first time in years. The game had clearly seen some work, although it still wasn’t exactly clear what this game ‘is’.
Well, to paint that picture for you right now, IGN First have shared this video which is 27 minutes of the game being played from what looks like the beginning. It looks to be mostly focused on exploration and puzzle solving, but as we’ve seen in trailers, there is inherent danger on the island you wake up on. There is more than a hint of The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker and Team ICO games in here, and to me, that sounds like a very powerful combo.
Take a look. I want my hands on this yesterday:
- Valve Say They Have Three Full VR Games In The Works - February 10, 2017
- Roadhog’s Hook Is Getting A Small Nerf And Winston Will Be Harder To Kill In New Overwatch PTR Patch - February 10, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Most Likely Won’t Be Coming To Nintendo Switch - February 10, 2017
- These Halo Wars 2 Adverts Harken Back To When Video Game Commercials Were Good Fun - February 9, 2017
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Is Coming To Retail Later This Month; Episode 3 Soon After - February 9, 2017