John Romita Jr was solicited to join the twice-monthly Suicide Squad series with issue #13 and #14 in March, taking over from Riley Rossmo who, himself, had taken over from Jim Lee, and who drew #9, the issue out today.
But it seems that time and tide wait for no Romita. And he will be joining the book on February 8th with #11, after the next issue with Giuseppe Cafaro.
Which means the cover for #13 has now been moved up as well.
Romita will be inked by Richard Friend and Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira, will draw the backup strip. The five issue run will see 12 pages in each issue by Romita and Friend and 8 from Barrows and Ferreira. All written by Rob Williams.
The new epic “Burning Down the House” begins in SUICIDE SQUAD #11, which spins directly out of JUSTICE LEAGUE VS. SUICIDE SQUAD! Hidden somewhere deep within, the world is a burning flame. Its light is blinding. Its heat is deadly. It’s a fire fueled by hatred, by rage and by vengeance. Used, abused and left for dead, the greatest foe the Suicide Squad has ever faced returns, more powerful than ever, to burn down the world Amanda Waller has given everything to protect.
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017