The six issue mini-series Vigilante: Southland from DC Comics is now only a three issue series that just stops in the middle of the story. The fourth issue which was to come out on February 1st will now no longer be published, nor will the fifth and sixth issue.
Instead, they will all be published together as a six issue series collection in May. Just only the first three issues in floppy form.
The comic saw the Teen Titans character Vigilante reinvented by crime novelist Gary Phillips and artist Elena Casagrande, on a murder-fuelled revenge mission on the streets of Los Angeles.
DC Comics will make any remaining issues returnable, if you want to get in touch with the store you bought them from. You never know, they may take pity on you.
The comic already suffered a bit of a blow when it was solicited and printed as a comic suitable, but was then reclassified as mature readers only due to language concerns., and so early issues were already made returnable. Now they have been made returnable again, which can’t help the bottom line.
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017
- Where Was Henry Cavill During San Diego Comic-Con 2017? - July 24, 2017
- Batman Comics Could Have Had A Priest In Charge - July 24, 2017
- Make-A-Wish Recipient Meets Steven Universe Cast At San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017