Here’s your first look inside Neil Gaiman’s American Gods #1 by P Craig Russell and Scott Hampton from Dark Horse Comics.
Shadow Moon just got out of jail, only to discover his wife is dead. Defeated, broke, and uncertain as to where to go from here, he meets the mysterious Mr. Wednesday, who employs him to serve as his bodyguard – thrusting Shadow into a deadly world of the supernatural, where ghosts of the past come back from the dead, and a brewing war between old and new gods hits a boiling point. The Hugo, Bram Stoker, Locus, World Fantasy, and Nebula award-winning novel and upcoming Starz television series by Neil Gaiman is adapted as a comic series for the first time!
Retailers who order 20 copies of the first issue, or more, get it made completely returnable through Diamond Comic Distributors.
- All’s Faire In Middle School From Victoria Jamieson, Comes To Comic Stores In September - June 29, 2017
- Marvel Confirms Their Marvel Previews Will Now Be Free In Stores – If Retailers Want Them - June 29, 2017
- Comic-Con Trademark Battle Between San Diego And Salt Lake City Goes Before A Judge - June 29, 2017
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017