After Ross Richie kicked off the idea of #BoostYourLCS, my friend Ashley and I decided to hit a few local comic shops and buy some trades… but record it so folks can get a look inside the shops in case they want to go visit. Our first trip out took us to Fullerton, CA where we found two shops within a mile of each other. The first, Comic Hero University is part of the Fullerton Train Station… so it’s really easy to get to. The shop is a nice, friendly place with a big comfy couch and feels like a classic comic shop. Comic Book Hideout on the other hand as an amazing mural of art on the windows done by Dan Fraga and inside it’s very large and bright, feeling like a modern shop that also carries crafted items and has a woman teaching painting in the back three days a week. Both stores were fun to visit and we made our purchases.
The video below is my first attempt at recording out and about.. the sound quality is lacking but I can fix that on the next outing. And you still get a good idea of what the stores are like from the footage.
Comic Hero University – 140 E. Santa Fe Ave, Fullerton, CA. 92832
Comic Book Hideout – 215 W. Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, CA. 92823
- Emma Dumont Cast in Rob Cohen’s Adaptation of Razor - June 25, 2018
- Arrowverse, Supernatural, Riverdale, Castle Rock and More at SDCC 2018 - June 25, 2018
- Kevin Smith to Direct an Episode of The Flash Season 5 - June 25, 2018
- Will Lucifer’s Move to Netflix Mean We’ll See More of the Devil? - June 25, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 13 Recap: They Reminisce Over You - June 24, 2018