If the headline made no sense to you, then you’re probably not a World of Warcraft player. The next big patch release is coming and it has a lot of changes involved. The video goes through, giving you an idea of what those changes are and how they will effect game play.
Some of the things involved in the patch:
Balancing character classes
Adding Mists of Pandaria dungeons to Time-Walking event rotation
New MoP inspired rewards available on the Timeless Isle
The Brawlers Guild reopens
And they’re rolling out the new Micro-Holiday events
And a little while after the patch they will be opening up the Nighthold Raid which leads to a final encounter with Gul’dan.
- Supergirl Vs Snapper Car In Ace Reporter – Live Blog - April 24, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool NFL Mock Draft Part 1 (Picks 1 – 10) - April 24, 2017
- Overwatch’s Genji To Join Heroes Of The Storm - April 24, 2017
- Catch Up With The Scarlet Speedster – The Flash Spring Recap - April 24, 2017
- Whatever Happened To Collaborations? - April 24, 2017