If the headline made no sense to you, then you’re probably not a World of Warcraft player. The next big patch release is coming and it has a lot of changes involved. The video goes through, giving you an idea of what those changes are and how they will effect game play.
Some of the things involved in the patch:
Balancing character classes
Adding Mists of Pandaria dungeons to Time-Walking event rotation
New MoP inspired rewards available on the Timeless Isle
The Brawlers Guild reopens
And they’re rolling out the new Micro-Holiday events
And a little while after the patch they will be opening up the Nighthold Raid which leads to a final encounter with Gul’dan.
- Fear The Walking Dead Will Need A New Showrunner - March 25, 2017
- Legends Of Tomorrow Writers Are Going To Do What They Said They Never Would - March 25, 2017
- Things To Do In Los Angeles Today If You Like Comics - March 25, 2017
- Star City Is Safe And Surprises Are Coming On Arrow Season Finale - March 25, 2017
- IDW Brings On Michael Martens As Director Of Trade Sales - March 25, 2017