If the headline made no sense to you, then you’re probably not a World of Warcraft player. The next big patch release is coming and it has a lot of changes involved. The video goes through, giving you an idea of what those changes are and how they will effect game play.
Some of the things involved in the patch:
Balancing character classes
Adding Mists of Pandaria dungeons to Time-Walking event rotation
New MoP inspired rewards available on the Timeless Isle
The Brawlers Guild reopens
And they’re rolling out the new Micro-Holiday events
And a little while after the patch they will be opening up the Nighthold Raid which leads to a final encounter with Gul’dan.
- Read Sheena #1 Free from Dynamite’s 2017 Blockbuster Holiday Bundle - December 14, 2017
- DC in DC: MLK Weekend Filled with DC Superheroes and Premieres - December 14, 2017
- Exclusive Look Inside Elfquest: The Final Quest #23 - December 14, 2017
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1: Looking at the Blu-Ray Release - December 14, 2017
- Exclusive First Look at the Women of Dynamite Titles Shipping March 2018 - December 14, 2017