If the headline made no sense to you, then you’re probably not a World of Warcraft player. The next big patch release is coming and it has a lot of changes involved. The video goes through, giving you an idea of what those changes are and how they will effect game play.
Some of the things involved in the patch:
Balancing character classes
Adding Mists of Pandaria dungeons to Time-Walking event rotation
New MoP inspired rewards available on the Timeless Isle
The Brawlers Guild reopens
And they’re rolling out the new Micro-Holiday events
And a little while after the patch they will be opening up the Nighthold Raid which leads to a final encounter with Gul’dan.
- The Dolphins Sign Rey Maualuga To Help Depleted Linebacker Corps - August 19, 2017
- Betty & Veronica: Vixens Lead The Archie Comics November 2017 Solicitations - August 19, 2017
- Game Night – Playing The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game - August 19, 2017
- Winter Is Here – Game Of Thrones Inspired Christmas Trees - August 19, 2017
- President Donald Trump To Skip The Kennedy Center Honors - August 19, 2017