If the headline made no sense to you, then you’re probably not a World of Warcraft player. The next big patch release is coming and it has a lot of changes involved. The video goes through, giving you an idea of what those changes are and how they will effect game play.
Some of the things involved in the patch:
Balancing character classes
Adding Mists of Pandaria dungeons to Time-Walking event rotation
New MoP inspired rewards available on the Timeless Isle
The Brawlers Guild reopens
And they’re rolling out the new Micro-Holiday events
And a little while after the patch they will be opening up the Nighthold Raid which leads to a final encounter with Gul’dan.
- Brooklyn Decker Wants To Get Into Cam Newton’s Clothes - May 22, 2017
- Making Wonder Woman’s Shield - May 22, 2017
- Exclusive First Look At Dynamite’s Masked Men And Pulp Heroes Comics Shipping August 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Here Comes Hellboy Hell Water – Cinnamon Whiskey That Packs A Punch - May 22, 2017
- Tina Guo Releases New Wonder Woman Theme Video - May 22, 2017