If the headline made no sense to you, then you’re probably not a World of Warcraft player. The next big patch release is coming and it has a lot of changes involved. The video goes through, giving you an idea of what those changes are and how they will effect game play.
Some of the things involved in the patch:
Balancing character classes
Adding Mists of Pandaria dungeons to Time-Walking event rotation
New MoP inspired rewards available on the Timeless Isle
The Brawlers Guild reopens
And they’re rolling out the new Micro-Holiday events
And a little while after the patch they will be opening up the Nighthold Raid which leads to a final encounter with Gul’dan.
- Dark Horse Hits ECCC With Hours And Hours Of Signings And Panels - February 26, 2017
- What Other Characters Could Return To Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD - February 26, 2017
- Kotobukiya Unveils ARTFX+ 1/10th Scale Oswald Cobblepot Statue From Gotham - February 26, 2017
- Bill Paxton Already Finished Filming First Season Of Training Day - February 26, 2017
- Game Of Thrones/Doctor Who Actor Neil Fingleton Dead At Age 36 - February 26, 2017