We have noted the current tendency of the current Harley Quinn comic writers Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti, to get very rude indeed. Indeed, if there’s any chance for an innuendo, they’ll give Harley one.
And in yesterday’s Harley Quinn #11, as The Joker pays a visit to his old flame, he gets into the spirit of the whole affair.
But there’s no way Harley is going to let the Joker get away with stealing the best lines. So she does what anyone would do. She stuffs a banana in her mouth, with John Timms‘ best linework.
Nearly, Harley, nearly…
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes - Hal, Hell And Harley
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018