We have noted the current tendency of the current Harley Quinn comic writers Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti, to get very rude indeed. Indeed, if there’s any chance for an innuendo, they’ll give Harley one.
And in yesterday’s Harley Quinn #11, as The Joker pays a visit to his old flame, he gets into the spirit of the whole affair.
But there’s no way Harley is going to let the Joker get away with stealing the best lines. So she does what anyone would do. She stuffs a banana in her mouth, with John Timms‘ best linework.
Nearly, Harley, nearly…
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes - Hal, Hell And Harley
- Will Spider-Punk Die When He is 27? (Edge of Spider-Geddon and Extermination Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- Oh and It’s Marvel’s 80th Anniversary in 2019 as Well – the Decades Collections - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Celebrate Batman’s 80th Birthday With Detective Comics #1000 – But it All Begins in September - August 15, 2018
- Is Iron Man Appropriating Robo-Culture? Tony Stark: Iron Man #3 Spoilers - August 15, 2018
- A Further Tribute to Steve Ditko in Today’s Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #308 - August 15, 2018