We have noted the current tendency of the current Harley Quinn comic writers Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti, to get very rude indeed. Indeed, if there’s any chance for an innuendo, they’ll give Harley one.
And in yesterday’s Harley Quinn #11, as The Joker pays a visit to his old flame, he gets into the spirit of the whole affair.
But there’s no way Harley is going to let the Joker get away with stealing the best lines. So she does what anyone would do. She stuffs a banana in her mouth, with John Timms‘ best linework.
Nearly, Harley, nearly…
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes - Hal, Hell And Harley
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018
- 9 Exclusive Retailer Covers from Marvel for April 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018