We have noted the current tendency of the current Harley Quinn comic writers Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti, to get very rude indeed. Indeed, if there’s any chance for an innuendo, they’ll give Harley one.
And in yesterday’s Harley Quinn #11, as The Joker pays a visit to his old flame, he gets into the spirit of the whole affair.
But there’s no way Harley is going to let the Joker get away with stealing the best lines. So she does what anyone would do. She stuffs a banana in her mouth, with John Timms‘ best linework.
Nearly, Harley, nearly…
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018