Boom! Studios publisher Ross Richie has issued the following video and call to comic book retailers, to his friends on Facebook. Of whom I appear to be one. And he’s asked me to spread the message further.
Happy to, Ross.
Oh look, we have a banner as well… with a hashtag…
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018