John Macaluso used to be CEO of Wizard World Entertainment but resigned back in April. He would be replaced by John Maatta, and has recently been referred to in the legal battle between Stephen Shamus and Wizard World as party to the disputed contract between Shamus and Wizard that seems to be at the heart of that case. You can read up on that here.
That all started to come out at the beginning of December 2016. Well, Macaluso may have seen the direction of traffic.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018