John Macaluso used to be CEO of Wizard World Entertainment but resigned back in April. He would be replaced by John Maatta, and has recently been referred to in the legal battle between Stephen Shamus and Wizard World as party to the disputed contract between Shamus and Wizard that seems to be at the heart of that case. You can read up on that here.
That all started to come out at the beginning of December 2016. Well, Macaluso may have seen the direction of traffic.
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018