John Macaluso used to be CEO of Wizard World Entertainment but resigned back in April. He would be replaced by John Maatta, and has recently been referred to in the legal battle between Stephen Shamus and Wizard World as party to the disputed contract between Shamus and Wizard that seems to be at the heart of that case. You can read up on that here.
That all started to come out at the beginning of December 2016. Well, Macaluso may have seen the direction of traffic.
- Domino’s Pug Gets Cover Spot in Second Printing - April 24, 2018
- Skyward #1 Goes to Second Printing - April 24, 2018
- Doctor Doom’s Reaction to His Impending Fatherhood – Invincible Iron Man #599 Preview - April 24, 2018
- Wolverine Has a Price on His Head, Legs, Arms and Other Bits – Hunt For Wolverine #1 Preview - April 24, 2018
- No More… Jarvis The Butler? Avengers #690 Preview - April 24, 2018