John Macaluso used to be CEO of Wizard World Entertainment but resigned back in April. He would be replaced by John Maatta, and has recently been referred to in the legal battle between Stephen Shamus and Wizard World as party to the disputed contract between Shamus and Wizard that seems to be at the heart of that case. You can read up on that here.
That all started to come out at the beginning of December 2016. Well, Macaluso may have seen the direction of traffic.
- Brits Are Getting Gruesome Context For Guy Fawkes Night From BBC’s Gunpowder - October 22, 2017
- Will Monday Bring Confirmation That MCM And Reed Expo Are Getting Together? - October 22, 2017
- Mark Gatiss And Michael Sheen Finally Make Hammer’s The Unquenchable Thirst Of Dracula - October 22, 2017
- The Unpublished? DC Comics Cancels ‘The Unwritten’ Book 2 - October 22, 2017
- A Familiar Character Is Set To Discover That Peter Parker Is Spider-Man – Again (SPOILER) - October 22, 2017