Christopher Nolan‘s Dunkirk is undoubtedly going to be one of the big event movies of 2017. It’s a Nolan flick after all and they always are.
That event is going to lay on the shoulders of one Fionn Whitehead, who is a relative newcomer to the acting scene. EW have shared a new photo of the actor in the film, and an excerpt from Nolan about why he decided to get someone who was so inexperienced. He said:
One of the key things you came across reading firsthand accounts of Dunkirk was how young and inexperienced these soldiers were. It felt very important to me, especially for Fionn’s part, to find somebody very new.
That’s certainly worked in the past, and I’m sure Nolen went through a rigorous process to find his man. Hopefully we see a new star born in Whitehead.
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards - December 6, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Black Armory is a Bizarre First Week Experience as You Can’t Really Play It [Update] - December 5, 2018