Christopher Nolan‘s Dunkirk is undoubtedly going to be one of the big event movies of 2017. It’s a Nolan flick after all and they always are.
That event is going to lay on the shoulders of one Fionn Whitehead, who is a relative newcomer to the acting scene. EW have shared a new photo of the actor in the film, and an excerpt from Nolan about why he decided to get someone who was so inexperienced. He said:
One of the key things you came across reading firsthand accounts of Dunkirk was how young and inexperienced these soldiers were. It felt very important to me, especially for Fionn’s part, to find somebody very new.
That’s certainly worked in the past, and I’m sure Nolen went through a rigorous process to find his man. Hopefully we see a new star born in Whitehead.
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018