Revealed as part of IDW’s Deviations line-up that already includes a My Little Pony book where Prince Blueblood supplants Twilight Sparkle as Celestia’s star pupil, a new Orphan Black comic will launch in March, exploring an alternate history where Beth Childs doesn’t kill herself. The series, written by Heli Kennedy with art by Wayne Nichols, will run for six issues, rather than the single issue like the other Deviations books. Instead of seeing Beth jump in front of a train and stealing her identity, Sarah Manning will instead prevent her from jumping, obviously having a drastic effect on the story. The book hits stores in March, and the first issue will be 40 pages.
- Marvel’s Jordan White Spoils the Last Panel of Uncanny X-Men #1 for #XMenMonday - October 22, 2018
- Power Rangers: Beyond the Grid Goes Beyond Its 1st Print Run, Goes Back for More - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Unveils More X-citing Uncanny X-Men Variants by Liefeld, Campbell, Pacheco, Crain, and Land - October 22, 2018
- Lois Lane Accused of Canoodling Lex Luthor in Action Comics #1004 Preview - October 22, 2018
- Oni Press Plans Super Fun Sexy Times with Ghost Hog, Dream Daddy, and More Next Summer - October 22, 2018