Revealed as part of IDW’s Deviations line-up that already includes a My Little Pony book where Prince Blueblood supplants Twilight Sparkle as Celestia’s star pupil, a new Orphan Black comic will launch in March, exploring an alternate history where Beth Childs doesn’t kill herself. The series, written by Heli Kennedy with art by Wayne Nichols, will run for six issues, rather than the single issue like the other Deviations books. Instead of seeing Beth jump in front of a train and stealing her identity, Sarah Manning will instead prevent her from jumping, obviously having a drastic effect on the story. The book hits stores in March, and the first issue will be 40 pages.
- Improbable Previews: Archie Comics Are Darker Than We Remember in Archie #29 - February 24, 2018
- Long Beach Mayor Sneaks DC Comics Easter Egg into City’s New Civic Center - February 24, 2018
- Mark Millar Says DC Movies Fail Because the Characters Aren’t “Cinematic” - February 24, 2018
- In New Mini-Comic, Jughead Shows Archie How to Pre-Order Archie #29 Before FOC - February 24, 2018
- Hit-Girl #1 and Ice Cream Man #2 Get Second Printings - February 24, 2018