Revealed as part of IDW’s Deviations line-up that already includes a My Little Pony book where Prince Blueblood supplants Twilight Sparkle as Celestia’s star pupil, a new Orphan Black comic will launch in March, exploring an alternate history where Beth Childs doesn’t kill herself. The series, written by Heli Kennedy with art by Wayne Nichols, will run for six issues, rather than the single issue like the other Deviations books. Instead of seeing Beth jump in front of a train and stealing her identity, Sarah Manning will instead prevent her from jumping, obviously having a drastic effect on the story. The book hits stores in March, and the first issue will be 40 pages.
- BOOM! Studios and Natalie Nourigat Want to Teach You How to Break Into Animation - May 25, 2018
- Image Offers Unsold C2E2 Analog #1 Variants Now That It’s Being Adapted for Film - May 25, 2018
- Walking Dead Collectible Sparks Racism Controversy at North Carolina Credit Union - May 25, 2018
- Nikki Bella Wins $15,000 for Red Nose Day Charity on American Ninja Warrior - May 25, 2018
- Look Inside Archie Comics’ Superteens Vs. Crusaders Crossover and Learn How to Preorder It - May 25, 2018