Revealed as part of IDW’s Deviations line-up that already includes a My Little Pony book where Prince Blueblood supplants Twilight Sparkle as Celestia’s star pupil, a new Orphan Black comic will launch in March, exploring an alternate history where Beth Childs doesn’t kill herself. The series, written by Heli Kennedy with art by Wayne Nichols, will run for six issues, rather than the single issue like the other Deviations books. Instead of seeing Beth jump in front of a train and stealing her identity, Sarah Manning will instead prevent her from jumping, obviously having a drastic effect on the story. The book hits stores in March, and the first issue will be 40 pages.
- CM Punk’s Former Best Friend, Colt Cabana, is Suing Him for $1.2 Million - August 15, 2018
- To Sue Former Aide Omarosa, Donald Trump Hires Hulk Hogan’s Lawyer from Gawker Lawsuit - August 15, 2018
- Carnage Set for Return in Web of Venom: Carnage Born - August 15, 2018
- Senators Elizabeth Warren and Brian Schatz Demand Investigation Into Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter, “Mar-a-Lago Cronies” Over VA Influence - August 15, 2018
- DC to Make Waves with Justice League/Aquaman Drowned Earth Crossover in November - August 15, 2018