Getting a cameo appearance in basically ever Marvel comic book movie ever made appears to be going to Stan Lee’s head. Apparently starved for attention, the comics grandpa was recently spotted making a cameo at the Iron Man Experience ride at the Hong Kong Disneyland theme park, according to a report from ComicBook.com. Lee, who co-created legendary characters such as Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, and Stripperella, appears during a safety video that airs before the ride, warning visitors to remain buckled into their seats amongst other common sense advice. Lee doesn’t have a speaking part in the video, but he does laugh cruelly at a small child suffering from unsightly facial hair growth.
While Marvel movies come out at a rate of two per year, it seems that simply wasn’t enough for Lee. Appearing on an amusement park ride safety video is almost as low as appearing on an episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and, oh wait, Lee has done that too! Has he no shame?
At press time, Stan Lee was available to make cameos at weddings and bar mitzvahs, provided you pay for transportation and hotel accommodations, true believer. Non-refundable deposit may apply.
- Ahead of Ultimate Deletion, Matt Hardy Seeks Advice from Giraffe to Defeat Bray Wyatt - March 17, 2018
- Nikki Bella vs Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 35? One Superstar Likes the Idea (and It’s Nikki Bella) - March 17, 2018
- Roman Reigns Defeats Steroid Scandal to Earn Title Shot at WrestleMania - March 17, 2018
- Joe Quesada Draws 3 Versions of Daredevil for Daredevil #600 Retailer Exclusive Variants - March 17, 2018
- Former WWE Superstar Grandmaster Sexay Badly Beaten in Hotel Room Brawl with Chase Stevens - March 17, 2018