Getting a cameo appearance in basically ever Marvel comic book movie ever made appears to be going to Stan Lee’s head. Apparently starved for attention, the comics grandpa was recently spotted making a cameo at the Iron Man Experience ride at the Hong Kong Disneyland theme park, according to a report from ComicBook.com. Lee, who co-created legendary characters such as Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, and Stripperella, appears during a safety video that airs before the ride, warning visitors to remain buckled into their seats amongst other common sense advice. Lee doesn’t have a speaking part in the video, but he does laugh cruelly at a small child suffering from unsightly facial hair growth.
While Marvel movies come out at a rate of two per year, it seems that simply wasn’t enough for Lee. Appearing on an amusement park ride safety video is almost as low as appearing on an episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and, oh wait, Lee has done that too! Has he no shame?
At press time, Stan Lee was available to make cameos at weddings and bar mitzvahs, provided you pay for transportation and hotel accommodations, true believer. Non-refundable deposit may apply.
- The Debut of Thorshach in Next Week’s Thor #8 - December 14, 2018
- IDW Plans Weekly Ghostbusters Event for April with 4 Teams - December 14, 2018
- DC Pulls Heroes in Crisis Poison Ivy Death Cover at Tom King’s Request - December 14, 2018
- Valiant Leaks Classified White Board with Clues for Next 12 Months of Plans - December 14, 2018
- The Fate of Cyclops Revealed in Next Week’s Extermination Finale - December 14, 2018