Which includes a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic, a Prelude to the next big arc, Journey To Dimension X. As any shellhead knows, in the 1987 cartoon, Dimension X is the home of several characters, most notably Krang, one of the series’ main antagonists. Krang typically uses the dimensional portal located inside the Technodrome for transportation between Dimension X and Earth, although other portals and means of travel are occasionally seen. It is depicted as a hostile, war torn realm with foreboding landscapes and many fierce monsters, although it also home to many peaceful species, such as the Neutrinos.
In the Archie Comics, Dimension X is a spiral galaxy in which numerous inhabited (or habitable) worlds are located. It was originally governed by theocrats, banishing all warlords. Later, there’s a conflict between the Imperial Aerwyl Fleet and the Nova Squadron.
But in the IDW Comics, Dimension X has been depicted as a warzone controlled by Krang where the Utroms, the Triceratons, and the Neutrinos fight for their planets. And that’s where it appears these turtles are off in May 2017…
For more on Free Comic Book Day 2017 at Bleeding Cool, click here. Or wait until 6th May 2017!
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018