Which includes a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic, a Prelude to the next big arc, Journey To Dimension X. As any shellhead knows, in the 1987 cartoon, Dimension X is the home of several characters, most notably Krang, one of the series’ main antagonists. Krang typically uses the dimensional portal located inside the Technodrome for transportation between Dimension X and Earth, although other portals and means of travel are occasionally seen. It is depicted as a hostile, war torn realm with foreboding landscapes and many fierce monsters, although it also home to many peaceful species, such as the Neutrinos.
In the Archie Comics, Dimension X is a spiral galaxy in which numerous inhabited (or habitable) worlds are located. It was originally governed by theocrats, banishing all warlords. Later, there’s a conflict between the Imperial Aerwyl Fleet and the Nova Squadron.
But in the IDW Comics, Dimension X has been depicted as a warzone controlled by Krang where the Utroms, the Triceratons, and the Neutrinos fight for their planets. And that’s where it appears these turtles are off in May 2017…
For more on Free Comic Book Day 2017 at Bleeding Cool, click here. Or wait until 6th May 2017!
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018
- Kieron Gillen and Christos Gage for Avatar Comics’ August 2018 Solicitations - May 21, 2018
- Beyonders, Volition, and Hot Lunch Special Launch in AfterShock August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018
- What Will Hal Jordan Discover About the Future of the DC Multiverse? (SPOILERS) - May 21, 2018
- The Hunt for the Signing Tickets at Anime Central 2018 - May 21, 2018