Which includes a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic, a Prelude to the next big arc, Journey To Dimension X. As any shellhead knows, in the 1987 cartoon, Dimension X is the home of several characters, most notably Krang, one of the series’ main antagonists. Krang typically uses the dimensional portal located inside the Technodrome for transportation between Dimension X and Earth, although other portals and means of travel are occasionally seen. It is depicted as a hostile, war torn realm with foreboding landscapes and many fierce monsters, although it also home to many peaceful species, such as the Neutrinos.
In the Archie Comics, Dimension X is a spiral galaxy in which numerous inhabited (or habitable) worlds are located. It was originally governed by theocrats, banishing all warlords. Later, there’s a conflict between the Imperial Aerwyl Fleet and the Nova Squadron.
But in the IDW Comics, Dimension X has been depicted as a warzone controlled by Krang where the Utroms, the Triceratons, and the Neutrinos fight for their planets. And that’s where it appears these turtles are off in May 2017…
For more on Free Comic Book Day 2017 at Bleeding Cool, click here. Or wait until 6th May 2017!
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018