Bleeding Cool understands that Clone Conspiracy: Omega, the epilogue episode to close off the Spider-Man event and crossover, will include, alongside the usual creators, a first episode of a new comic by Peter David and Mark Bagley.
Previously, Bleeding Cool had run the rumour that David and Bagley would be the creative team on a new Scarlet Spider comic book coming from Marvel – though we did not know which iteration of the Scarlet Spider that would be.
Looks like we’ll be finding out in March with Clone Conspiracy: Omega…
- Solo Continues the Fireflying of the Star Wars Universe – A Spoiler-Free Review - May 24, 2018
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018
- Dave Sim Creates Nick Calm, Agent of C.O.D.P.I.E.C.E. - May 24, 2018