Bleeding Cool understands that Clone Conspiracy: Omega, the epilogue episode to close off the Spider-Man event and crossover, will include, alongside the usual creators, a first episode of a new comic by Peter David and Mark Bagley.
Previously, Bleeding Cool had run the rumour that David and Bagley would be the creative team on a new Scarlet Spider comic book coming from Marvel – though we did not know which iteration of the Scarlet Spider that would be.
Looks like we’ll be finding out in March with Clone Conspiracy: Omega…
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018
- A Wicked + A Divine Interactive Experience at Thought Bubble - August 14, 2018
- Walmart and DC Comics From the Mississippi Front Lines - August 14, 2018
- Sadly Thor #4 is Not an Infinity Wars Crossover… - August 14, 2018
- Tim Pilcher Becomes Co-Owner Of Comics Publisher Soaring Penguin - August 14, 2018