Bleeding Cool understands that Clone Conspiracy: Omega, the epilogue episode to close off the Spider-Man event and crossover, will include, alongside the usual creators, a first episode of a new comic by Peter David and Mark Bagley.
Previously, Bleeding Cool had run the rumour that David and Bagley would be the creative team on a new Scarlet Spider comic book coming from Marvel – though we did not know which iteration of the Scarlet Spider that would be.
Looks like we’ll be finding out in March with Clone Conspiracy: Omega…
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018
- As DC Comics Leaves, Diamond Previews Gets A Manga Section, and Toys Get the Back Cover - February 23, 2018
- Marvel Comics Bets the Farm on Donny Cates at ComicsPRO - February 23, 2018
- Cerebus Gives Us ‘Dates Of Future Past’ in May - February 23, 2018